• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Mayzus Investment Company - mayzus.com

Wew, finally I can expect some bonus and getting it in UWCFX. I think that I have been inactive for last month and now just reached minimum. While by next month I will try my best to do my best activity in here as well as if I have enough time I will trade with them.

Me too. I think we going to get our bonus this October 4 if I'm not mistaken. Also I just receive an email from uwcfx that we need to update our mt4 to a newer version. I just update my mt4 right now and I'm hoping that I will not going to encounter any problem soon.

I got my payment approval and now I am just waiting til Monday to finally have it in our trading account but then, it will be another countdown so really just need to wait by next week. I think that I have not updated yet the trading platform or if it is necessary.

Me too. I'm excited to receive my 50 dollars plus funds that I earn in fxfred posting. Now I'm hoping that I can earn good amount of money if I'm going to trade in uwcfx before I going to withdraw. Each month what I usually do is trade but make sure that the maximum amount that I will going to loss is 10% and I'm going to withdraw my capital and wait for next month funds earning from fxfred but if I earn I continue trading until next month when I receive another funds from fxfred.

I already received it. And going to be can be withdrawn by Thursday. After not have bonus last August I finally able to come back. So far, I did not know that UWCFX has Okpay and I thought they have added STP but its STP account lol.

I also received it. Its 50.90 dollars. I trade and earn 20 cents so now its 50.10 dollars. I'm just waiting to position myself in the eur/usd reversal. I hope I can ride the price once its going to go up. I'm happy that some how I earn good amount of money in here. Really good amount.

I see you already withdrawn your bonus and some profits. I guess we are now focusing again to have some bonus. Yes, its really good if we can make more profits in trading I just wish I can also focus in having fundamental analysis so I can target few profits only.

Date: 10/12/2012 6:40 AM
Batch: 114226383
From Account: U1602801 (UWC Financial Services Ltd)
Amount: $51.00
Memo: IN ORDER OF United World Capital Ltd Clients Acc (9311.19)

Thank you.

Glad you posted your payment proof. I did not expect that its fine to post it in here. Also, nothing we can expect more as I'm quite satisfied with their withdrawal process as is within that day also we will receive it and also to think that you can earn bonus with the maximum.

I'm happy with my earnings also. I'm hoping that next year I will going to invest 500 dollars in here as my starting capital. I want to graduate in trading in mini accounts in other broker sites and since uwcfx has lite account as its smallest account. I have no choice but to invest at least 500 dollars in here. And in mini account its like having 50 dollars only. That's how small 500 dollars in lite account is.

It looks like a small amount because of the default setup of the trading accounts in UWCFX. Having 10 cents per pip compared to others of 1 cent per pip so it will be really different and we will understand that its not easy with just small amount. That's why when I want to trade I also need hundred dollars to start trading and take small profits.

I have tried to trade 18 dollars and 50 dollars in mini account and so far my strategy holds. That's why I'm okay with 500 dollars investments in uwcfx. But its going to be this January. Since December really going to eat lot of my earnings so I'm just going to use my creditcard this January. If I can have 4,000 dollars capital then I can say that I can survive or last forever with that account. but I will only going to start with 500 dollars.

Today, the bonus for posting was deposited already. Got my highest bonus so far after winning the best topic starter. It is really comfortable also for us if we have here autologin as I don't need to login again and again as long as I'm using the same end device.

I can see so riddick ,you were the one that win that price and I guess what was the first price wich was given to you?
Because as for me the only thing i got here was 50cent for good members rewards well this month i hope to make better than this.

- - - Updated - - -

I can see so riddick ,you were the one that win that price and I guess what was the first price wich was given to you?
Because as for me the only thing i got here was 50cent for good members rewards well this month i hope to make better than this.

Yes, I am that's my first time. That's not bad having some cents for one contest in the forum. I really planned to have participation in other forum contests or in the trading contests when I already have more time for forex trading and earning better.

I just open one position with my 50 dollars bonus that I receive in fxfred. My strategy is wait and see. I hope I can make good earnings in here before the end of the month. My plan is just to hold it and see what will going to happen to my account with 50 dollars before I'm going to invest 1,000 dollars this coming March 1. Because if I can survive with one position with just 50 dollars meaning if I invest 1,000 dollars I can have 20 position with my 1,000 dollars.

Yeah, its a long term trading. Though, for how long you are going to wait for the start of your trading. Looks like huge trading capital is your plan but then, its also risky to do that but nice income if you made consistent profits. So far, I also planned to have 50 dollars this month in the forum.

My target is 1,000 dollars starting capital this coming March 1. I know that amount can only handle 2 pairs in minimum standard. Totally eur/usd is going to be out of question in here since I use swap account and either I open buy or sell position I going to pay swap fees. So far usd/cad is earning me 1 cents every two days more or less in here. So even if I'm going to hold my position I can actually earn about 3 cents a week. Not much but I'm sure when March 1 come I already have enough research and plan for this broker site.

It is a good broker. I have made some trading but I have lost $0.50. But I just hope that I would be able to make more successful trade so I would be able to get more profit in my account so I would be able to withdraw more. I just think that the site is paying quite fast after we have made withdrawal.

Swap interest in here seems small. I only earn 3 cents even though this site is a lite account. In one broker site that I'm trading right now its a mini account and I earn same swap interest. But still I'm in experimental stage in here. I'm after the stats that I can find before I invest big amount in here. So far so good. my 54 dollars is holding but not earning except with the 3 cents swap interest that I earn.