• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I found my problem!!

Yes, because if you will just keep doing the same thing then you will just also keep on getting the same result that's why it's really important that you can identify your problem so that you can seek a solution with your problem, but there are some traders that it may take long before they can find their problem.

Possibly, traders most difficult to identify the problem will be in their emotions. Its usually happened in our real trading thus, its one of the difficult to deal with because of we cannot easily determine if we have encounter them or feel them. We just can learn and how to manage our emotions if we able to have some trading experience.

lol so many becauses??
well, i agree with you its very hard to make yourself confident enough after loosing the first real trading of our life..
we have to be mentally prepared before jumping to trading insustry as loss and profits are like day and night, one will come and the other will go.. :)

lol so many becauses??
well, i agree with you its very hard to make yourself confident enough after loosing the first real trading of our life..
we have to be mentally prepared before jumping to trading insustry as loss and profits are like day and night, one will come and the other will go.. :)

This is why forex trading is not for the fain-hearted. You have to persevere and understand that losses are part of the game as much as profits are. Be able to bounce back from them, learn from them and proceed to make better decisions in future to make trading profitable.

yeah if you easily get discourage then you won't be successful in forex. as forex needs a lot of courage and you need to accept the risk. it is not something where you have to entertain negative emotions. so i think that fif you can over these emotions then you would have less problems in forex.

You have to first accept that there will be losses in forex trading and that it will require a lot of time and dedication to be a good trader. That courage and determination will help you to motivate yourself even after losses because you will see know what your ultimate goal is.

Yes, the is the first thing that you must accept because when you are not even ready for those losses then Forex trading is not good for you because it's for those people who know how to sacrifice for more big things. Yes, we must have a goal before starting our journey.

You are doing very good thing to make your knowledge strong first and after go for trading real trading and when you make a strong knowledge you will get very high confident to trading successfully so do whit full of confident your trading so you will be a successful trader.

Building a good courage while trading is also helpful but confidence matter most that is why its good for the traders to caveout what can bring him more success and possibly creat an opportunity for success before he can take any step.

- - - Updated - - -

Building a good courage while trading is also helpful but confidence matter most that is why its good for the traders to caveout what can bring him more success and possibly creat an opportunity for success before he can take any step.

Courage and confidence seems to be related but commonly we have focus more on confidence and sooner we will have also our courage it is the opposite of fear of trading I guess. Yes, we should learn that those are the important factors for traders that's why we need to know our strengths and weaknesses.

courage is not the first to be in the trade but we do have a belief and determination, if we already have the confidence and sense of self-confidence to continue trading despite always a failure of courage is displayed by itself giving rise to optimistic nature to continue trading

Yeah that's true.courage to take risks is what majority of investors lack and that is the much reason they are unable to control their frustration when they lose.i think we really need courage when we are trading in forex or trying to trade in forex.

but courage must be coupled with patience without any sense of selfishness, because a lot of beginners who have the courage to use a large deposit without coupled with the power of their emotions so that they dare to act in open trading positions without the use of a good calculation so that the courage that they have actually have an impact on loss

Yeah that true.greed must likewise not be coupled with courage.we should just be targeting what we know is difficult to achieve just because of our selfish interest.guys lets endeavour to be wise when it comes to forex so that we wouldn't be losing eventually.

Just make sure that your courage is supported with knowledge also. Because no amount of courage can make you earn money in forex trading if you don't know how to trade in forex. Right now I'm prioritizing forex trading as my source of income. So far I'm happy with how things turn out. I already reach 1,000 dollars capital total in seven of my accounts and hope that I can reach 2,000 dollars capital next year.

well... i have a friend trading with silly trade but always making profit at last... he said that the advantage of forex trading is "easy market with 50:50 chance to win" only guess two directions which is buy or sell, up or down... he has a simple trade (gambler trick) like this :
he use etoro platform because easy to follow with this trick
open $25 buy e/u with x100 ratio for instance, set take profit to 90pips so when the market moves up you get your profit but if the market move down 100 pips your $25 will lost.
if you lost, don't worry... just double up your open position, in this case open $50 and dont forget to set take profit larger than 90pips... lost again?? double up with $150... the point is to double up your total lost and trade with same open position, usually after 1-3 lost you will get the profit and your lost back...
simple but i saw it work, all you need is enough capital to earn money

What double up? You are saying that if you are pushing to recover quickly your losses by making twice the amount so you when made profits you can have back to track however the percent of the risks is very big and how you will do that if you continuously losing, thus this is the problem, desperate to be in their initial investment.

I think the double up he is trying to say is making the trading figure times two of what you initially losed.sincerely i wouldn't be getting to support such a trick because it would be resulting into just one and that is total frustration if there is an eventual lose.

I think the double up he is trying to say is making the trading figure times two of what you initially losed.sincerely i wouldn't be getting to support such a trick because it would be resulting into just one and that is total frustration if there is an eventual lose.

that's why i said that this trick only work if you have enough capital:32 (20):
it's only 50:50 probability, and the fun thing about forex is history will repeat itself, so with enough capital to trade, don't matter how many times the lost is because it will covered by one time win plus get the profit

Sincerely such a trick wouldn't be welcomed by everyone.My question is,what eventually things don't go just as we planned??then the person involved would just be losing funds.Well to me i would still be sticking to what i know would be working for majority.