• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I found my problem!!

Well, if you found your problem, the next thing that you can do is to seek some solution if you know what is the solution with your problem then that will surely make you a successful though that may be just one of the hundreds of problem that you might find.

indeed it is important to correct your mistakes and not just know your mistakes. but it is a great start when you have found out your mistakes because it is not always easy to know the mistakes. sometimes it is harder to know our mistakes than to correct it.

indeed it is important to correct your mistakes and not just know your mistakes. but it is a great start when you have found out your mistakes because it is not always easy to know the mistakes. sometimes it is harder to know our mistakes than to correct it.
Sometimes theirs a difference between mistake and problem. Mistake happen when we already know the solution but we turn out make a wrong decision. While some do know the problem but don't know the solution and it does not mean you also make a mistake.
For example in my part My analysis result is to open a buy position. But I see trends is still going down so I open sell position then later on the price reverse and I know if I follow my analysis I should have earn instead of losing. that's a mistake.
While problem is you have seen a pattern but you don't know how to interpret it. that's the problem.

Indeed knowing the solution to the problem or even mistakes is not easy. You would need to keep learning forex so that you would be able to learn well

dear i think u took forex as a wrong way,u need to study about forex and i think ur this problem will be solve after reading about forex rules and regulation just focus on trade rather than other issue so it will be good for u and ur problem will gone also,do hared work and join forex as a honest people i hope u will get good response after that change

I don't think you can know the problem by just reading. We need to practice a lot on the demo account so that you would eventually find out the source of your problems. So that is why I'm trying to learn more now the demo account

And we need to experience it to know that mistake or that problem. Because problem does not become a problem unless you experience it. In short problems does no exist if you don't encounter that problem. How can that be a problem if it does not exist right?
But its important that we try to read and learn forex trading. In this way if we encounter some problem we know what to do next.

That's why we only need to worry when you have some problem you don't need to worry about the problem which is not happening at all, so if you found your problem and learn from it that means you are improving, and you just keep facing those problems, and learn from it.

I don't think you can know the problem by just reading. We need to practice a lot on the demo account so that you would eventually find out the source of your problems. So that is why I'm trying to learn more now the demo account

Yes, at the end of the day you will learn more about those problems when you are actually trading. Even after practising you will still encounter some issues when you get to the live account but this is what forex trading is all about. You keep on learning and this way you will keel on improving yourself as a trader.

While you are practicing that you would make some mistakes and you so you would be able to correct your mistakes and learn from it. So I hope that I would be able to do more demo trading so i would learn much faster.

That's the essence of trading in demo account and that is to experience forex trading first hand and what ever loses you encounter in trading in demo account you can simply correct it without worrying about your loses as at most will happen to you is that you will just going to open a new demo account if your demo account get zero balance.

While you are practicing that you would make some mistakes and you so you would be able to correct your mistakes and learn from it. So I hope that I would be able to do more demo trading so i would learn much faster.

The demo account is part of the learning process which is why its so vital. You are getting a more practical experience of how trading works and yes mistakes will happen but in here you are better off since you are not using real money and can afford to take the time and learn from them.

many problem will be appear during trading, specially when a trader don't have much knowledge about market situation. problem also arise not only related to the market but also with the trader it self. usually it called psychological problem and the solution from this problem is only practice.

You will definitely be learning from live trades as well because when you are trading with real money this is when the psychological factors will come into play. This is why traders learn everyday because in the demo account when you are trading with virtual money there isnt much pressure to perform.

You will definitely be learning from live trades as well because when you are trading with real money this is when the psychological factors will come into play. This is why traders learn everyday because in the demo account when you are trading with virtual money there isnt much pressure to perform.
Demo account is also a live trading. as the price feed is live. I think what you really want to say is real trading right?
Because if you are using real funds then its real trading. If you are trading virtual funds then its a demo account. But demo and real account is all doing live trading.

You would need to find the mistake whether you are trading by live account or by demo account. So you would be able to correct your mistakes. So I would do that so I can learn more and be able to develop my strategy

You would need to find the mistake whether you are trading by live account or by demo account. So you would be able to correct your mistakes. So I would do that so I can learn more and be able to develop my strategy

You are right, the best way to improve yourself as a trader is to identify the things that stop you from being profitable and try to work on them so that you can eventually realize those profits. Even in demo trading you can still get to tweak your trading strategy so that you can eventually be ready to implement it in live trading when you see results.

Its like looking for our weaknesses in forex trading. And trying to cope up with it and focus in our strengths. Although, we can say that this problem cannot be identified easily as it can be technical, emotional or the market aspect which we can't control or manage.

When you found your problem, and you find a solution then that will really lead you to improvement as there are some traders who are not making evaluation with their trades as they will just simply take anything as a Gambling where luck is what they are expecting.

Identifying problem is always the first step in learning how to trade in forex. Because in finding problem you find solution also. I don't recommend that you invest your money in forex trading without trying to find problem. The more you trade and the more you don't notice any problem the more its means that your in the wrong site. Because theirs no way you can earn if you don't know what is the problem in forex trading.