• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a Good Forex Broker

Me its all about service that I need. As long I can withdraw via LR and paypal I'm already happy. As long the spread is below 3 pips I'm already happy. As long theirs a rebate I'm already happy. Theirs a lot of things that I want to have in a broker site and if I can find most if not all of it then I'm happy.

I didn't find the paypal withdrawal with most of the brokers. that is kinda of rare i guess. most of the people do accept the webmoney and the LR. I wonder why the paypal has restriction with forex world that they don't accept or allow withdrawals. however i think such withdrawals make the broker more ideal.

actually a lot of qualifications to be able to choose the best broker we will use to make a trade, and one of the most important things we have to look out of a broker is a service provided by brokers for transactions and better services in the complaint problems experienced by the traders and we should also look at the trading platform provided by the broker is quite good and is very worthy for us to use in trade

the purpose of all investors business in currency dealing because they want cash and get more advantage from every dealing actions that they have here, and other advantage i think we don't have any manager and we can generate well just like some company do without need to keep our own home

First of all each one of us has different want in term of broker site. For me example I want a broker site that has ptp forum. A broker site that pays via LR and paypal and a broker site that has mini account. Now if I can see that broker site and its pays good for me that is the best broker site.

We will have our own way to choose a broker or what we see as "good" broker. It will always varies on our preferences. We can say some will have the good brokers as those that have Forex bonuses or incentives while others found it in those who have good support or offers.

There are some essential functions of picking a great agent. Most essential that we should examine first is that if the agent is controlled or not. Then after that we should consider some essential functions that the agent provides like make use of, propagate, rewards etc.

ProTrader

Forex Supporter
If it only plan to invest small amount of money then I guess you can choose brokers which offer good bonus condition, slow and maybe, fixed spread. But when large money involved you must pay attention to security matter.

I guess in my part I do trial and error. We really don't know what we like unless we try it right? that's why its good to try as many broker site as you can. Beside this is the only way we can understand the different type of broker site. As the more I join the more I understand why this broker site allows hedging or not or why this broker site allow scalping or not and so on.

Well, it depends on what you're looking for. Each and every person might have different preferences and different strategies and that would mean that they would have different things that they look for in a broker. Personally, I scalp and I like to trade on the go and that's why i chose profiforex. Low spreads and I can exit and enter a position almost instantly. Also, they allow trading through mt4, so i can use my phone to trade. :) It really depends on what you're looking for though. What might be perfect for some, may not be perfect for you.

I will suggest always chose regulated, reliable and trusted broker that’s very important for Forex trading.

indeed in choosing a broker that we will use in the trade to be completely reliable because it is the most important thing in choosing a broker, other than that we should also look at the brokerage services provided to the traders because if the services provided are not satisfactory then it it will not provide the same comfort and satisfaction to the trader

Unfortunately, some broker already included in the power of the financial system and the lack of reliable use a third party in the case of deposits and withdrawals. They use only a credit card or bank transfer. For example is our company. If we want to use currency Wizard such as LR to make a deposit or withdrawal, and we need not worry because some regulation and broker also accept this method.

I guess most of the traders will going to agree that to have a good Forex broker will depends on their offer and service. See, if we have here low spreads and also more options for the leverage. Including the lower amount of the deposits and withdrawals.

Find a legit broker. Look at their credentials and look for posts about them by other people and current customers. Find a good broker that won't make your trading harder. I'm with profiforex currently and I don't have any problems with them so far. No hassles when withdrawing my money and no extra fees when depositing. There's a lot of lists for brokers on every site dedicated to forex trading, just find one that suits you. :)

Unfortunately, some broker already included in the power of the financial system and the lack of reliable use a third party in the case of deposits and withdrawals. They use only a credit card or bank transfer. For example is our company. If we want to use currency Wizard such as LR to make a deposit or withdrawal, and we need not worry because some regulation and broker also accept this method.

But not all of them truly regulated, so that is why we need to look more for this kind of broker. Good forex broker must be have something like that, but in these days it is quite hard to find some credentials about that broker, only few that we know such as FBS or Instaforex but actually aside from both of this brokers there are other brokers that we can choose and reliable

The simplest is to find a good Forex review sites that is worthy and credible. If not, better to ask other traders in many Forex forums that we all know will be easier and helpful. We can't say always that they will be in favor in their used to Forex brokers but we can consider those from the experienced traders.

Be active in as many forex forums and ptp forums as you can. then look at what thread is the most active most. Chance are that broker site thread is the most popular one. So just join the most popular one. I'm sure its not getting popular out of nothing right? theirs always something in that broker site that make it popular.

Well, most of the popular brokers are often have Forex forums that have able to attract traders that's why they are getting reputation and popularity. But to really have select the best Forex broker will entirely in their service, offers and their features for the clients.