• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How to find a Good Forex Broker

That's why I always keep the no ptp forum no invest policy. For me if I really want to earn money online I need to do three things. One is that I need to make sure that I have enough capital to start a good trade. Two that I need to make sure that when I deposit I can withdraw also. Because I have experience this many times. they allow me to deposit using CC or paypal but they when withdrawal time come they don't accept CC or paypal withdrawals only bank wire that cost a lot.

Actually that is also my basis because I am just gathering some bonus from those Forex Forums which sponsored by some Forex brokers because I am not yet ready to use my own money, I will just make sure first that I am good enough in Forex trading.

The good thing is that you will be able to test out the broker site with the bonus that you would have accumulate from the forex forum. Its more easier though to research a broker that offers bonuses because many other traders would have possibly also traded with using those bonuses. What is more tricky is for new brokers that are just coming onto the market. They may be tempting by I just prefer to work with the tried and tested.

The good thing is that you will be able to test out the broker site with the bonus that you would have accumulate from the forex forum. Its more easier though to research a broker that offers bonuses because many other traders would have possibly also traded with using those bonuses. What is more tricky is for new brokers that are just coming onto the market. They may be tempting by I just prefer to work with the tried and tested.

Many brokers i have come across have conditions for bonus which are being offered but only uwcfx is the only broker that allows its client to trade as a normal investor even with bonus or not and now they've change a new name so they are doing a good job.

Searching a good broker is not very hard using modern technology and internet. We can search the net for a good Forex broker, use the ratings given by various forums to find a good broker. We can compare the services offered by various brokers and select the broker to suite our needs. It is advisable to always go for registered brokers.

Google is always there for such things also being a poster finding a good broker won't be hard,for instance i have uwcfx on my list and other brokers as well there are so many blogs and sites that lists names of good brokers and regulated ones.

Although, its not always showing good results. Some good brokers are not listed in the first page and we can say that they can somehow manipulate the search engines and make their broker popular and searched easily. The best way to find good broker is a thorough research by looking for traders that knows better in Forex brokers.

Although I have some frustration I think right now the best broker site for me is a broker site that pays fast and has a forum that we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make profit. This is for me is the only way I can make good income. I don't like to join a broker site that does not have any forum at all.

Although I have some frustration I think right now the best broker site for me is a broker site that pays fast and has a forum that we can post and earn bonus funds that we can use to trade and make profit. This is for me is the only way I can make good income. I don't like to join a broker site that does not have any forum at all.

Sure thats true we all don't search to verify if a broker is regulated or not what we all are after is a broker that offers rewards via paid to post forum and also issues fast payment an example of such broker is uwcfx and it is the best because their bonus can be withdrawable.

All brokerages without exeption have some faults, you can never find a perfect one. However some are much better than others. Besides a broker that is good for you may be bad for me and just vice versa. So our task should be to choose the one which best corresponds to our needs and expectations.
During my two year experience I have tried many brokers for this or that reason. However I came to a conclusion that the most significant is fast deposit and withdrawal prodcedures. After all the most that interesrs Forex traders is MONEY. So all the procedures connected with money should be fast and secure. Now I am a client of IFC Markets. I really appreciate its fast execution.

in my opinion i can say some criteria for good broker:
1.well maintanace
2.low spread
3.no requotes
4.withdraw process fast
5.24 hour customer care

Low spread is surely something that most of the brokers are offering these days. So that is hardly any feature to expect for. but re-quotes seems to be something that is hidden and not much of advertised these days. I have also seen that withdrawal process can be tricky as well.

There are some important characteristics of choosing a great broker. Most important that we should check first is that if the broker is regulated or not. Then after that we should consider some important features that the broker provides like leverage, spread, bonuses etc etc.

Most of the brokers on the net are regulartes and theya re going to show the license number or the ralted regulation notice in the footer side of the broker website. i think it is better to consider that you are investing some money and time for the spread and leverage keeping in mind the fees in brokerage, and it should lead to less restriction.

I think its better we do some research. Try to find information about a certain broker sites. But before you do that make sure you have a list of things that you want to find in a broker site. Like for example that broker site must have this processor or that broker site must have this type of account and so on. Always make sure you know that broker site features before you invest.

There are some important characteristics of choosing a great broker. Most important that we should check first is that if the broker is regulated or not. Then after that we should consider some important features that the broker provides like leverage, spread, bonuses etc etc.

I agree with that and also have same opinion that the first thing that we need to check is those brokers being regulated or not. because it related not only with their reputation but also the possibility of they are paying or not. become regulated need high cost and it will make them not easy to run off.

Good brokers have some decent reviews and you can find the babypips and similar other forums for their reviews. Make sure the review is not biased because sometimes people write the review because they are paid for the same. I think it would be sometimes hard to consider how to trust them.

A good forex broker can as well be gotten from a search when you search about the broker I think you fine it as well and see your result in good.
So the best thing which I have to do if for me is to keep on with my broker which is the best for me.

I think sometimes it is hit and miss and something you have to do some experimentation with the small amount to see if the broker is right for you. don't go on reviews and the sayings, just test on your owna nd that way you cna make things better over a period for your own trading routine.

hi friends!i have no experience in Forex trading because i am not use this in my trading so i have not ask about this please tell me about this thanks