• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many of you are upset at forex

Forex trading requires specific knowledge and skills. You need the ability to find a good trade and control your emotions. New trades most of the time focus on making profit. They ignore learning and skills. As a result they take impulsive decision.

To become patient in trading, start treat forex trading as normal business and don't have unrealistic profit expectation. Unrealistic goals leads to over trading. Only open trade if you have enough technical reasons or fundamental. Otherwise practice to sit in the sideline.

There are many advantages in trading forex. With merely internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night close in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit you can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the capacity to trade with small amount.

If you want to trade, you have to control emotions first. If trading can be done through emotion control, it is possible to gain profit from many losses.

Emotions need to be controlled to trade. It is not possible to become a professional in trading if you do not manage psychology properly.
If you are not professional you can not get success. Professional does not mean taking trading as a profession. It means having necessary skills and mind set for forex trading.

If you want to trade, you have to control emotions first. If trading can be done through emotion control, it is possible to gain profit from many losses.
Usually there are two types of emotions on trading that affect a trader. One is fear and is greed. Fear of losing money and fear of losing opportunity. Due to greed traders open big lots and revenge trade. To be successful one needs to overcome this.

Usually there are two types of emotions on trading that affect a trader. One is fear and is greed. Fear of losing money and fear of losing opportunity. Due to greed traders open big lots and revenge trade. To be successful one needs to overcome this.
Of course, greed and fear are very harmful emotions in trading. The trader is harmed by the negative emotions. That's why I have to try to trade positively.

Of course, greed and fear are very harmful emotions in trading. The trader is harmed by the negative emotions. That's why I have to try to trade positively.
Greed is the cause of destruction. It leads to over trading and unnecessary trading. Profit target should be logical and also should match with skills. If I have ability to get 50 pips, my expectations should not more than that.

Why? Trading forex is your call. It’s a choice. If you are not ready to accept losses or deal with emotions, then you should reconsider trading, as losing is an inevitable part of forex trading.

There’s no need to be upset. Wins and losses are a part of the journey and you shouldn’t take it to heart. Practise well and learn all about the market, that’s the only way to achieve success.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.