• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How many of you are upset at forex

When you lose money, like large sum, margin call, you get really upset don't you. Luckily, I've been using stop loss and controlling my money well so I'm not that upset just yet and hopefully I will not get to that point. As a good trader, you must have everything under control so you're not upset about it. I work during NYC open market so that upsets me cause its a big one. How about you? What made you upset about forex?

All of us get upset when we lose money. Particularly in forex trading, the experience will lower our morale. However, we always should remember that losses do happen in this profession and there are no exceptions. It is the ability to learn from our experience that matters. We should introspect the reason for the loss and make sure that such mistakes are not repeated. I would personally get upset only when I repeat mistakes. If not, there is nothing to worry as long as we follow a proven trading strategy with stop loss to prevent wash away of capital.

At the first time i really upset with forex and that was my bad time when i tried to earn more money but in the end i ended up loss a lot of money and i feel upset about it, ut if you really know what to do and have enough skill to make an accurate prediction and always prevent loss then i think it will be easier for you to earn.

At the first time i really upset with forex and that was my bad time when i tried to earn more money but in the end i ended up loss a lot of money and i feel upset about it, ut if you really know what to do and have enough skill to make an accurate prediction and always prevent loss then i think it will be easier for you to earn.
That is something to get upset about. I do get upset when I have time but the market is closed like on the weekend so I'm pretty much doom or when I get home the only market that is open is Tokyo but they're not as high in volume as NYC or London so I'm pretty upset. I get upset if my prediction is wrong. I get so shock when euro/usd actually fell and you rarely ever see it falls unless on the weekends. Sometimes, I have reasons to get upset or my broker's website is too slow and when I try to login or buy a trade, it takes awhile or its kind of freezing on me.

It is impossible to say the proper number of upset Forex trader. Many people invest a huge amount of money everyday to earn profit by trading in Forex market. But unfortunately most of them fail to earn profit. They are not happy at all. This number is increasing day by day.

It is impossible to say the proper number of upset Forex trader. Many people invest a huge amount of money everyday to earn profit by trading in Forex market. But unfortunately most of them fail to earn profit. They are not happy at all. This number is increasing day by day.
I just hope that they don't do anything unhealthy when they lose money. I know in gambling, when they lose they hit their wives or girlfriends. I just hope that is not the case with forex. I also know that certain brokers make you lose easier than others due to them trading against you as well. Or something in their system cause you to lose. some computer tricks on fxcm did that to one trader and he posted a Youtube video showing how he was charge hidden charges as well and lost money.

It is when a trader lose money that he or she will get upset with forex. Everybody who is trading in here wants to make money from trading. When they are not getting the money that they want to make, it will make them to get annoyed wth forex and trading in forex.

I guess i was upset in forex at the start of my trade but as time moved on what I see start convincing me and no longer been upset with the market for no reason now am earning some good amount of money so so happy

not only you I think this happen for everybody at the starting you must be upsetting because there is always up and down here so there is nothing to be shy for. you must always get what you want through
constant learning and effort as stage you climb you get another experience and thus upset get reduce

Well, it depends on the motive of the trader even before coming into Forex in the first place. There are those who are in for the dough and anything short of that is a sheer waste of time. They really want to make money from Forex because they had it's a quick way to get the funds rolling in. A trader who is determined and has a pre plan for himself from word go will overcome a lot of things.

There are a lot of us that upset when we loss in forex, some of us also cannot control emotion so well. I am one of them which is sometimes upset when the price is against me and touch my SL. It is hurt and i am sure most of traders who has high expectation in their open position will act like that.

Hmm..
many times i got upset in trade. It's difficult you know. But i've over come this. I just investing my fund in PAMM of liteforex and waiting the profit each month. its really interesting..

I have now five trading broker sites and I have 14 total trading accounts. I guess I'm not upset at all. I'm hoping to become a professional forex trader some day and once I reach a 500 dollars a month trading profit I'm sure I can say I am in the right place.

if you loose you are going to be be upset , so if you loose, just wait and stop trading and rethink if you have planned right...

And then, being upset wouldn't solve the problem, rather, it ends up making things even worse. It is better for us to understand what gave rise to the losses because it is only from loss that we can grow to be upset. If at the end of the day, it is something we can correct, then we take some precautionary measures when trading.

I am a new investor in forex and first time when make trade after few time i won 4 USD that the time it is falling and considerd the close tha trade and want make it revarse than i close and try to make revarse trade and when i think the market bullish but analysis said that market should be bearish so i made it bearish trad now i have 35USD in minus so now i am upset about the trade and think that the time if i make it bullish now i had 35 profit.

You don't won it. You earned it. Forex trading is not a game. Its an investments. We do analysis and we make profit. Its good that you earn 4 dollars in here. In few months you will earning more. I started in forex and I earn 3.5 dollars more or less after three months of trading. And now three years after I do earn minimum of 100 dollars a month.

Being upset with Forex wouldn't change anything because the business is on its own a business that gives you what you gave it. There is no two ways about it if not that you made profit from it simply because you were able to work hard towards it. You simply cannot make the business that which is not worth it if you cannot work very hard towards realizing your goals and aspirations.

I am upset to myself but never to forex. I do now have 800 dollars loses in just two consecutive days. This is frustrating in my part after earning for seven months without any problem and I do earn about 200 dollars a month. 800 dollars loss means I need at least 4 months just to earn back my loses.