• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How Can You Determine Yourself As a Perfect Trader?

Though that word perfect trader rarely exists, a trader can as well develop some degree of confidence within himself and trade well. There is no way one can simply earn without losing in Forex and to that effect, perfection is far from reality.

Though that word perfect trader rarely exists, a trader can as well develop some degree of confidence within himself and trade well. There is no way one can simply earn without losing in Forex and to that effect, perfection is far from reality.
that is why I have to say you must be a good trader to earn big if you are a newbie trader then be sure that you can learn how forex trading work very well..
been perfect dose not mean that you will be able to earn everytime but always be sure that your profit is always greater than loss

@rexway, we shouldn't also forget that confidence, call it optimism plays a role in motivation. Even though the trader is not expected to be overly optimistic or over confident, but at least, attain some degree of that believe in what he can do.

I do not think my self as a perfect trader . I expect good trading from my side because I am working hard as much I can. I know perfection is impossible in forex trading. Our aim should be to minimize loss and maximize profit ratio.

In my opinion, you will get to know you're a good trader when you can see that you're making good profit and your losses have reduced. You may not need anyone to tell you, your will just know.

I don’t define myself as a perfect forex traders. Since I am unable to get profit all the time. However, I am reliable enough to conduct proper analysis and generate good trading decision. Basically, no traders able to generate perfect result in trading. Though they are good in skills and strategy, no chance to them to generate 100% profit result. Since market dynamic and unpredictable still.

If a trader wants to become a perfect trader, he or she will be able to practice how to trade very well. This thing will be able to make him or her to be able to understand how to handle his or her account. A perfect trader is the type of trader that is able to make more profit when he or she trades.

In my opinion, you can be perfect to some extent after you have reached a level of confidence in your trading. You have been able to overcome psychological effects through learning and studying.

A perfect trader is one who is able to understand the market, know when to trade and when not to, know the best way to manage risks and produce optimal result. It doesn't only lie in that which he can see at the present but entails that which has brought him to the level of understanding he has.

I think its difficult to determine our self...
But it can be considered if we are able to get about 80-90% of profit and consistent every month...

I think no one able to get perfect result in trading. And thus, not enabling traders to be perfect. However, though unable to be prefect, doesn’t mean that traders won’t get good result in trading. They can become profitable still as far as they are has knowledge and skills to analyze the market and mark potential good trading setup.

Though perfection doesn't exist, there are traders who are always nearer profit than others. These traders might call themselves perfect and if they can make some decent profit from the market, then they would most likely be classified as such. They know their onus in Forex and understand the sentiment of it.

I don't feel like I'm a perfect trader. But one thing I do know that I can really make good income in forex trading if I keep investing my time and effort learning how to trade. Eventually I can become a successful forex trader with my analysis consistency.

If traders has good knowledge, and even work with the best strategy, they are has chance to close to be accurate. However, when traders has lack knowledge, and even unprepared with proper strategy, they are has no chance to make profit in trading. Majority trades will end up with loss result.

For me as long I'm earning I'm fine. I don't want or need to be a perfect trader. I do know a lot of traders do want to make some good money in forex trading. I'm really happy that some how I do instantly earn in forex trading.

I think there are no ideal traders as ideal people in general. So do not even set this goal. You can get very disappointed and even leave the trade.

Frankly, till now I am not happy on my trading performance because now I am making 8-10% monthly return in average! So, I am working hard to improve my trading skill! My initial target is making 25% monthly return.

My trading strength is, I always make the analysis of my live trading mistakes thus I learn and improve my trading skill, I started my live trading with only 5% monthly target and now I am earning 15% monthly profit.