• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How Can You Determine Yourself As a Perfect Trader?

Well many individuals are arriving in this market and many are willing to come, but the primary factor how we can examine our self that i`m or we`re ideal to investor, really dealing will appropriate for me, will i can do it completely,well all query about willing, how to figure out that i`m doing good!!!

Any concepts to figure out yourself as the best trader?

perfect trader? i am not perfect trader and still far away from it, maybe i cannot be a perfect trader but i will be a excellent trader in quite long time maybe about 2 or 3 years, later since now i am as hobbyist in forex only, so i don't rush too much in forex, as long as i can trade i think that will give me a lot of satisfaction

There are certain characteristics that all of the best traders have in common:
1.Aptitude for trading
2.Net daily profit consistently outweighs loss
3.Average wins versus duration consistently longer than average loss duration
4.Proper risk management
5.Trader instincts

Seriously, I can't imagine that a member will going to ask for a perfect trader as if there is such. It's only the ideal trader and not existing. If there is then, you will see those who don't have losing trades in their journal. Yet, the thread starter stated of the best trader which is different from perfect trader.

I think perfection in Forex trading can never be achieved. This is because Forex is a risky business and even if we dedicate our entire life towards its learning and trading we cannot make it risk free and eliminate losses from it. However we can consider ourselves a successful trader if we are able to earn good returns from it consistently every month for a long period of time say a year or two.

Indeed. There's no perfect trader. No one does not know the next movement of the market. I think it's important that we should focus on gaining more knowledge and to do things for our betterment of our trading. But never think we will be a perfect trader as in only profits made.

That's very correct,I would agree with you that there is know perfect trader 'cos traders doesn't really know how the market fluctuates,though they might be so good in analysing the market but when the market tends to move they might not even be aware

Well many individuals are arriving in this market and many are willing to come, but the primary factor how we can examine our self that i`m or we`re ideal to investor, really dealing will appropriate for me, will i can do it completely,well all query about willing, how to figure out that i`m doing good!!!

Any concepts to figure out yourself as the best trader?

There is no perfect trader, period. Not even machines that can compute a billion calculations per second can analyze how random the market is. For me, perfect trader would get the most out of every trade; buy at the lowest possible price and sell when the price is at it's apex. I don't think such a person exists.

I must agree. Everyone knows that no one can be a perfect trader or to have no risk in their trading since, we are thinking about of having no losses here as the standard of being a perfect trader and yet, you will not think to see such trading history of anyone and will never be have these traders.

till now I can not say my self a perfect trader . I think there is no perfect trader . Forex is uncertain market where good traders some times face great losses. I will say my self perfect when I am good in market analysis , Manage my account well where my profit ratio will be high than my loss . I will be in profit as a whole . I will be able to grow my account day by day.

I also don't think that we will be a perfect trader with a perfect trading strategy. Because, just like in reality there will be no perfect person, and there's perfect computer or machine that don't have any errors or bugs. So, just Forex we can never tell if someone will be able to be perfect in trading.

I don't think theirs really such thing as perfect trader. I do hope to see myself become a successful trader. Right now what is important for me is to become an earning trader. If I can have a good broker site that I can invest and make profit then why not. And I do hope to see myself having 10,000 dollars trading capital.

Successful is different from perfect trader. A perfect trader is no incorrect or mistakes when trading but a successful trader may experience of losing or failures before they can be successful. So, still we will understand that there's only imperfect traders and we will have the chance to fail.

If you want to know whether you are professional trader, you have to try opening 100 LONG-TERM trades. If you win approximately 80 trades, it will be sure that you are really professional trader.

Nope,it won't be that easy to win 80 trades like you have said,if it happens that the trader happens to win 60% of trades,I would call such trader a successful trader. A successful trader also looses when trading,but we need to to know is the number of trades that he/she has made profits.

Even when I'm still very much new and fresh in trading, I do not think perfection is attainable. One can only have adequate experience required to make your profit outweigh the losses. If anyone should call himself a perfect trader, then he would be certain he cannot make mistakes in analyzing the market conditions.

Yes,you are right and that was the reason why I said a successful trader doesn't have to win 80 trades,making profits consistently is what makes a trader to be successful. I am not going to use that word perfect trader because perfect stands for no mistakes just like you have said.

Yes,you are right and that was the reason why I said a successful trader doesn't have to win 80 trades,making profits consistently is what makes a trader to be successful. I am not going to use that word perfect trader because perfect stands for no mistakes just like you have said.
Sure, even a machine that is known to make no mistakes provided you programmed it well is not seen as perfect. Science only gave it 80% effective. A trader is seen as being good if he is able to incur more profits than losses. Though their are time when you one experience losses in series and they are really hard times caused mainly by reasons beyond your control like highly unpredictable market and fluctuations.

Loss is inevitable I forex,there is no how you can be a professional in forex trading and you would not encounter a loss. The market is not static,it is so volatile so there would be at times that predictions would not favour the forex professionals.

I doubt if that phrase-perfect trader exists in Forex trading. Even the experts do no run away from losses, it's just that theirs are reduced to the barest minimum. It's uncertain nature makes it very difficult to predict and at the same time very complex to comprehend. That is why, as a newbie, you need to do a lot of learning in Forex before you understand it better.