• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How a Demo account proves to be effective for beginner?

Sure, no doubt, and if you take a statistics of those who rush out of Forex eventually, those set of traders cannot be ruled out. To me, that is simply jumping the gun in Forex. It should be one step at a time.

If any newbies think that it is waste of time to read ebooks on forex and practicing on demo account, then that will be their biggest mistake. Result will be a huge loss and realizing the mistake start learning.

You know, this believe that a Demo account is just all a newbie needs to make it all in Forex is what really makes them think nothing else exists. Even when Demo account is very effective for learning, one shouldn't also forget the need to learn other ways theoretically.

Yes, that is true. First of all you need understand what the thing is Forex. If they don't know the basics of Forex trading then how can they even practice trading at demo account.

Demo account is really good to make good income. I do hope I can sustain and maintain my account in forex for good. Who knows in two to three months time after we trade in demo we can eventually make good profit in here. This is how we can make some good deal in here.

Setting a target of between 2-3 months is very realistic for a newbie who is serious to have learnt that which he needs to in a Demo account. Some learn it within that range, others spend much more time in it.

Sometimes One newbie’s think that demo account is not his real account . that's why he does not do his trade seriously.

Sometimes One newbie’s think that demo account is not his real account . that's why he does not do his trade seriously.

Actually demo account is not a real account. It gives all the facilities of real account. Just the matter is you cannot earn from demo account. It is used to learn how to trade at real account.

To learn forex trading, demo account remains the most valuable means for a newbies to be mentally equipped in trading. Because the currency been used on it is not a real currency but a virtual one, making him not to fear of loosing some fund. And giving him the sense of the real account.

To learn forex trading, demo account remains the most valuable means for a newbies to be mentally equipped in trading. Because the currency been used on it is not a real currency but a virtual one, making him not to fear of loosing some fund. And giving him the sense of the real account.

Yes, I agree that. Demo account is a boon for newbies who are learning trading. It is like practical learning. If dedication is given 100% then anybody can learn very easily from demo account.

Lets just say that when we spend in demo account we will end up learning without spending a dime. This is the main reason why until now I still trade in forex and I still trade in demo account. Because I do believe that we can all end up making one good income in here one after another if we know how to trade in demo account first.

Lets just say that when we spend in demo account we will end up learning without spending a dime. This is the main reason why until now I still trade in forex and I still trade in demo account. Because I do believe that we can all end up making one good income in here one after another if we know how to trade in demo account first.

You are right. Using demo account for trading is like doing practical training. I also love to trade at demo account for fun or to do some experiment. The more you are comfortable at demo account, the more you will be efficient at real account.

I have seen a couple of them that do not take it as anything. They trade in Demi as if they are forced to do so. Their major aim is to start up with the real account so they can start earning quickly.

I have seen a couple of them that do not take it as anything. They trade in Demi as if they are forced to do so. Their major aim is to start up with the real account so they can start earning quickly.

Yes, I have seen many newbies who practice at demo account as they are forced to do any homework or test at school. And this neglection creates a wrong path for them and ultimately everyone knows the result.

The demo accoint has proved to be effective in the sense that many proffessionla traders start with the demo account and that has helped in building up their skills and knowledge altogether, but then, there is an angle where it is yet to prove its effectiveness which is one the emotional facet.

To every newbie I always advice to use demo account to practice for few months. Do all the experiments, play all the games there. Because more you play at demo account, more you learn new strategies.

To every newbie I always advice to use demo account to practice for few months. Do all the experiments, play all the games there. Because more you play at demo account, more you learn new strategies.
Never play in demo account. Its demo account it does not simply mean we just going to play around. This is the main reason why so many newbies end up losing big money in real account after they trade in demo account. Its because they just play around in demo account and that what you will also going to get when you trade in real account.

Never play in demo account. Its demo account it does not simply mean we just going to play around. This is the main reason why so many newbies end up losing big money in real account after they trade in demo account. Its because they just play around in demo account and that what you will also going to get when you trade in real account.

I believe taking anything too seriously makes bad effects. Show me any person who have attended and studied too seriously at school or college. You must relax a bit and learn. And think demo account is a place where anyone can experiment and learn all the strategies. Because the mistakes done in the demo account can be forgiven, but not at real account.
Take it as a game, mind will stay little bit relaxed. And if you take it as World War 3 then maybe you can just earn something in a day. But maybe you can get heart attack after facing loss. Strategies made with the cool mind gets always a good benefits.

You know there is this concept and believe newbies have about Forex and that keeps hurting them. The believe that it is only in the real account that you experience trading, that the Demo is nothing but a playong field.

You know there is this concept and believe newbies have about Forex and that keeps hurting them. The believe that it is only in the real account that you experience trading, that the Demo is nothing but a playong field.

I believe that every newbie should take demo account where you can learn as you want. It helps newbies to learn and understand plannings and strategies. Taking anything too seriously can make headache and confusions. But that means I am not saying that newbies should break the rules or doing mischievous things at demo account. It is strictly prohibited.