• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How a Demo account proves to be effective for beginner?

I got your point,you are saying if you are just trading in the demo account,you would not be serious cos it involves no risk,so your emotions won't be affected. The truth is,if you are learning or trading in the cents account,you might consider the funds involved as cents but 100 cents make a dollar,if you keep getting MC,then there would be a point that you will realize that you have lost to trading.

i personally choose trading using cent account rather than using demo account because trading in cent account give me real emotion of trading and gain real result while we can still learn riskying only small amount of money

now i see someone goes my idea , hehe.. Now tell me what you think of cents trading brokers? Is it better to trade in it than the dollar ones? I think its better for one reason that has less risky margin deadline. And so it makes you profits.

now i see someone goes my idea , hehe.. Now tell me what you think of cents trading brokers? Is it better to trade in it than the dollar ones? I think its better for one reason that has less risky margin deadline. And so it makes you profits.

there are many good cents brokers such as octafx with very fast execution and lowest spreads, cents account just give me feels like i trade using bigger money just like in demo but with real result, i mean it, just deposits $50 will appear as 5000 in balance and i don't know why it works in my psychology gives me more confident trading in market

well, i just use demo account for testing expert advisor purposes only... for trading manual i just simply use live cent account or mini account because i think more benefit trading live which i can get real profit with it

Now let's look at it from this point of view. A beginner needs a means of practical knowledge (from the thread starter's point of view). If he trades with cents and eventually lose (which is 85% possible), he gets discouraged because no matter how small the cent will sound, it is still money that he is losing. But when he trades with Demo and loses, he is sure nothing is going out from his pocket and so, could possibly see it as a means of learning. I think the best is to start first with Demo, then graduate to cents and finally dollars.

the demo account should not in any form be neglected due to it offers a trader help, all newbie where ones a slave to the demo account which contributed in making them who they are today. The deom account proves its effectiveness positively on every tarders life through the knowledge it bestows on a newbie trader that makes him turn a good trader.

Demo trading is not different from real trading but someone says it is. Well, they are the same but not exactly. If trader trains seriously, demo trading will give the same experience as real trading.

I think I have also heard some people a couple of times saying there is no commitment in Demo trading. Rather than trading with Demo accounts, they would prefer to trade live but with cents. Then I understood it's an individual thing and a bit of commitment. If one sees a Demo as something he didn't invest anything in and even if he loses, it doesn't change anything, then he would always take it as unserious and vice versa but I know that the brain behind the introduction of a Demo account is for learning purposes.

I think I have also heard some people a couple of times saying there is no commitment in Demo trading. Rather than trading with Demo accounts, they would prefer to trade live but with cents. Then I understood it's an individual thing and a bit of commitment. If one sees a Demo as something he didn't invest anything in and even if he loses, it doesn't change anything, then he would always take it as unserious and vice versa but I know that the brain behind the introduction of a Demo account is for learning purposes.

I know what you meant and you meant emotion, didn't you? Well maybe you're almost right about this. We feel nothing when we lose in demo account but we're so angry if we lose only 0.1% in real account and I'm experience in this kind of emotion, I hope I'll pass it:)

I know what you meant and you meant emotion, didn't you? Well maybe you're almost right about this. We feel nothing when we lose in demo account but we're so angry if we lose only 0.1% in real account and I'm experience in this kind of emotion, I hope I'll pass it:)

Well, if you call it emotions you might not be wrong. But with reference to the thread starter's question and your original post which I quoted in my post #27 , I believe simply that Demo is effective but some people refuse to believe that.

Well, if you call it emotions you might not be wrong. But with reference to the thread starter's question and your original post which I quoted in my post #27 , I believe simply that Demo is effective but some people refuse to believe that.

Well, the efficiency here is only that beginners can trade without spending money and that's all. It isn't very important as many people think.

well, i just use demo account for testing expert advisor purposes only... for trading manual i just simply use live cent account or mini account because i think more benefit trading live which i can get real profit with it

Now that is because you have gotten some experiences in Forex and no longer a fresher or someone getting to know how Forex works. To an entirely newbie who can't even differentiate Forex from Stock, introducing him/her into cent account is just burning his little investment, hence the need for a means of practical learning without investment.

Not only because, we do trade with the virtual or imaginary capital but also the absence of the emotions here and the risks which makes it different in the real trading. However, we will learn the purpose of this account is for our strategy that we will create and learn.

The demo account is effective because the is the platform in which both the professional and newbie practises about forex. Some forex beginner thought the demo account is only meant for a trader like them but in the real sense it is for both worlds. Traders acquires skills and strategies from this platform.

well i just want to talk honestly that demo trading didn't give me well educated, i use it for testing some robot trading only while i choose trading live to achieve my skill because there is something what i call responsible of money capital use, so i will gain knowledge based on my own need taking care of my own money and fear to loose it

how the demo accpunt as proved to always be effective to alll newbie and it has been so wide opened due to the demo account is often the newbie first steping stone, why? Because there a newbie can get the real picture of forex trading.

well i just want to talk honestly that demo trading didn't give me well educated, i use it for testing some robot trading only while i choose trading live to achieve my skill because there is something what i call responsible of money capital use, so i will gain knowledge based on my own need taking care of my own money and fear to loose it

Well, you can say in your situation that it didn't help you to learn but by implication, it helped you because you used it to test robots. Now, you had the fear of losing your money if you go ahead testing it with real account, hence, the reason you wanted something that could possibly do it without risking your investment. If you ask me, you still benefited from the effectiveness of Demo trading.

Well, you can say in your situation that it didn't help you to learn but by implication, it helped you because you used it to test robots. Now, you had the fear of losing your money if you go ahead testing it with real account, hence, the reason you wanted something that could possibly do it without risking your investment. If you ask me, you still benefited from the effectiveness of Demo trading.

the funny thing is i never use robots for my live trading, i just curious with it performances and it analysis logic, and i still not interesting using it for my live trading based on my experiment testing them i think still manual trading fit my trading style, that's why i just simply said demo didn't educate me well

Dont see how true you post is. There are in no way you are going to be able to practise with the live account unless you are the son to Obama who will play with your real currencies.
The demo account has proven all it has, to be effective to a beginner. Perhaps you approached it in the wrong concept.

Dont see how true you post is. There are in no way you are going to be able to practise with the live account unless you are the son to Obama who will play with your real currencies.
The demo account has proven all it has, to be effective to a beginner. Perhaps you approached it in the wrong concept.

doesn't have to be obama son to start trading live, and the most thing is i don't play around with my money the fact is i do care to grow my money not to loose it... demo didn't work for me, just like some one who wants to build hotels empire doesn't mean that he must do playing monopoli to practice...

doesn't have to be obama son to start trading live, and the most thing is i don't play around with my money the fact is i do care to grow my money not to loose it... demo didn't work for me, just like some one who wants to build hotels empire doesn't mean that he must do playing monopoli to practice...

I have learnt not to argue about the way people run their own things. We all know that Demo account is just the best way to introduce one to practical trading. I have also heard a couple of traders say they prefer to trade in cents, not that they don't use Demo but that they want that feeling of investing and subsequently becoming serious. The most important thing is, if you discover a strategy that works for you, adopt it.