• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

history of technological and electronic development in fx

I'm just happy we live in a time where we can do trades in the comfort of our living room and talk to people from all around the world through the internet. I'm just really happy for the internet. ALL HAIL THE INTERNET

Yeah thanks for interent now we can trade without much problem and we don't have to worry about it, we can trade anytime we want in 5 days, and there are a lot of brokers that will help us to earn money from forex, and as our medium to trade in forex too.

Yes, I think that's the advantage because of the connectivity many people can now trade in Forex with no difficulties and even funding and withdrawing will not be an issue. For sure that in the next years more brokers will become available internationally .

That is right, that thing is not a big issue, even with small deposit people can trade now, but before they need a lot of money and to make deposit it take some time, but now? it is so freaking fast, and also when we want to withdraw the profit that we want, i even see few traders that gain more profit just by using capital from paid forex forum.

It's not fast in different methods. You will still going to have the long process like days to have fund your trading account like in credit card of bank account. But most of us here have used of the payment processors because we earn online so, it's quite simple for us to send instantly those funds.

its good to know the history as the more we know about history the more we realize how forex has been growing for the last couple of years and how we can make good income now much better compare to others years ago. I do hope that I can maintain and sustain my account for good also in the long run.

Yes, because, in the history of the market we can have the learning as well. This include the market patterns that we can base to see what the market will take and that we can have the prediction. Yet, we can see how the news are being delivered online it's almost instant.

It all started with the internet because it is mainly the internet that brought Forex this far. It would have been very difficult for an average individual to trade in Forex if there were no internet. I mean, that remains the base of learning as far as the business is concerned. Trading in Forex became technologically advanced because the world has turned a global village and it makes accessibility easier.

The internet is the major and main way which the forex trading technology took place we do our trade without good internet connection then we stand a good chance to loss here ;
and also the invention of so many broker which bring about their come to stay also make things seems easy for the newbie trader compare to those days when there where just few brokers

without the internet I don't know how life would have been , forex trading have teach me so many thing news is the best and internet help the trader in so many ways its make them expose and carried out their research without a second thought which is what I think so technology is very helpful

Sincere been able to practise forex to me on mobile is a great.i think it is really a great money earning technic that would be useful to online earners.really modern day technology has really made the popularity of forex to increase.

Agree with your opinion, easy accessibility of the internet is one of the main reasons for Forex popularity! In addition, I also use the mobile trading facility when I need! I must say, Forex trading business is the most modern way of money making! In addition, I am enjoying my trading life.

without the internet I don't know how life would have been , forex trading have teach me so many thing news is the best and internet help the trader in so many ways its make them expose and carried out their research without a second thought which is what I think so technology is very helpful

Same here! Now we are very much dependable on the internet! No doubt, Forex trading business is the most attractive online profession! In addition, gradually the popularity has been increasing in all over the world.

A wide variety of virtual earning platforms have been developed in the modern days of technological improvement. With the penetration of technology; today’s forex traders are receiving easy access to the forex market as many brokerage houses are providing facilities via trading accounts. Even today’s forex market has remarkably changed as it is ensuring earning facilities on a common platform. Millions of people are getting connected on this one platform to earn money today.

A wide variety of virtual earning platforms have been developed in the modern days of technological improvement. With the penetration of technology; today’s forex traders are receiving easy access to the forex market as many brokerage houses are providing facilities via trading accounts. Even today’s forex market has remarkably changed as it is ensuring earning facilities on a common platform. Millions of people are getting connected on this one platform to earn money today.

Of course, it’s a great opportunity! But don’t forget Forex is too challenging; here only near about 10% of traders are able to make money! Without advance trading knowledge; making money is impossible.

Low security is threat to those who have big capital. They need faith in brokers. Fund security is very important because if brokers fail to provide security of funding, traders won’t open accounts in those brokers.

Trading will get easier to you over time and never brood over losses because it weakens a trader. Due to the availability of internet, earning knowledge has become quite easier than before. Practical knowledge is the essence of trading that traders should arm with.