• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

history of technological and electronic development in fx

Technology breakthroughs not only changed the accessibility of the FX market, they also changed the way of how trading decisions were made. Research showed that, as opposed to unable to find profitable trading methodologies, the primary reason for failure as a speculator is a lack of discipline devoted to successful trading and risk management. The development of iron discipline is among the most challenging endeavors to which a trader can aspire. With the help of modern trading or charting softwares, traders can now develop trading systems that are comprehensive, with detailed trading plans including rules of entry, exit, and risk management model. Furthermore, traders can do backtesting and forward testing of a particular strategy on a demo account before commitment of capital.

When the system trading softwares were first introduced into the store of trading tools, traders would need programming skills and a strong background in mathematical technical analysis. With the effort of system trading software companies making their products more adaptable to mass market, the system trading softwares are now more user-friendly and simpler to use. At this point, non-programmers with basic understanding of mathematical technical analysis can enjoy the amusement of system trading.

While system trading might not provide the 'holy grails' of trading, it offers as prototypes or guidelines for beginners to starting trading with sound mathematical model and risk management. Over time, traders can develop trading systems that match their individual personality.

Its nice that its started they way. Without only trading I will never have full fill my dream as forex trader. I'm happy that I'm trading in forex although I only have small amount. I'm hoping that one day I can have one million dollars capital in forex trading and earn 100,000 dollars a month. If I can do that I'm satisfied.

Thats great the technology and electronic development really contributed tremendously to forex trading like i do know that forex trading weren't implented on electronic device like computers in the 1970s that forex trading started perhaps today we does it sitting right hn the front of our computer or mobile phone.

Thats great the technology and electronic development really contributed tremendously to forex trading like i do know that forex trading weren't implented on electronic device like computers in the 1970s that forex trading started perhaps today we does it sitting right hn the front of our computer or mobile phone.
Electronic transaction was done since mid 60's so in short in 1970's forex trading is already done online. Its maybe not as wide as today but they do that already since mid 1960's. So your assumption that its not been use in 1970's is wrong.
Their maybe no internet yet at that time but theirs already computer and programs that they use even on mid 1960's.

It gets even better nowadays with the introduction trading platforms for mobiles that is giving even more traders the opportunity to trade on the move.Technological developments have surely made forex trading even more convenient for traders.

Sincere been able to practise forex to me on mobile is a great.i think it is really a great money earning technic that would be useful to online earners.really modern day technology has really made the popularity of forex to increase.

Sincere been able to practise forex to me on mobile is a great.i think it is really a great money earning technic that would be useful to online earners.really modern day technology has really made the popularity of forex to increase.
That's true. Even in mobile phone we can trade. But unless you have a powerful mobile phone I suggest that you use computer instead so that you can do analysis with better point of view. mobile trading is only good for monitoring but if you want to engage in forex trading in term of doing some analysis its better you do it in your computer.

I think Iphone do well nowourdays than ay other type of phone what I do think here is that trading with mobile phone is very important and can go along way to help in development of our trading skills since we can always carried it to anyway we go but computer holds the powerful source.

practicing currency trading to me on cellular is a fantastic.i think it is really an excellent cash making technique that would be useful to online earners.really present day technological innovation has really created the reputation of currency trading to improve.

Electronic transaction was done since mid 60's so in short in 1970's forex trading is already done online. Its maybe not as wide as today but they do that already since mid 1960's. So your assumption that its not been use in 1970's is wrong.
Their maybe no internet yet at that time but theirs already computer and programs that they use even on mid 1960's.

Sure i know that electronics transactions has been in existence but it hasn't been implemented in forex trading it was being processed on calls and telegrams then,well,now all thanks to the electronic developerrs cause forex trading won't be that easy.

Very glad to know about this so there was some existence of calls then and telegram transaction never knew this the only idea i have that forex trading in those days were a bit complicated since its was done manually

Even in cell cellphone we can trade. But unless you have a powerful cell cellphone I suggest that you use pc instead so that you can do research with better perspective. cellular dealing is only good for tracking but if you want to practice currency dealing in term of doing some research its better you do it in your pc.

current currency trader should be thankful because able to trading currency online and monitoring the market movement live. while previously it impossible because the technology still unavailable. so the current trader able to make order and get profit in short term period while previously, all trader only able to use investment or long term approach in currency trading.

i know that electronics transactions has been in existence but it hasn't been implemented in forex trading it was being processed on calls and telegrams then,well,now all thanks to the electronic developers cause forex trading won't be that easy.

Yes, Forex trading has been simplified greatly with the advent of mt4 terminal. Previously starting Forex business was never so easy. Thanks to the development of internet and its technologies that we can now trade Forex at our convenience and from anywhere in the world.

I think Iphone do well nowourdays than ay other type of phone what I do think here is that trading with mobile phone is very important and can go along way to help in development of our trading skills since we can always carried it to anyway we go but computer holds the powerful source.

Now-a-days technical developed day by day and also electronic develop day for that reason we can easily doing any kind of business as well as forex.

I'm just happy we live in a time where we can do trades in the comfort of our living room and talk to people from all around the world through the internet. I'm just really happy for the internet. ALL HAIL THE INTERNET

It's because we are all connected. And easily to subscribe for an internet connection. However, not all will have the good faith in the internet as some will experience failure in the internet or have here slow connection. Still a great achievement when it comes to spread of Forex trading.