• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

according to my trading experience i think any trading pair can be appropriate for you to bring profit with certainly if you have good knowledge and experience.
Every pair has its own specific characteristics. You have to find out your own trading edge. Only you know what you understand the most. Learning is a long term tedious process. Everyone has to go through it if they want to make consistent money in forex trading.

Basically, trading without stop loss tool means, you are taking 100% risk reward ratio in your per trade position. It looks unrealistic!

newcomers should choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used , if love doing scalping should choose the broker which allows trading concept such as this.

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

Yes, it is not easy because it requires trades to be persistent. There are phases when traders have to work without expecting any returns. Those are difficult times because it can mentally drain you. More than skills, you need to have a learning mindset, which never stops. As long as you’re learning from your mistakes, forex can become a very rewarding career.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

In Forex trading for leading a secure and profitable trading life we the traders have to choose in regulated trading broker which guarantee their client’s funds at any deposit with a wide range of trading technologies.

For me; successful trading means making consistent results in a long run! The return percentage doesn’t mean much, but again consistency is the key.

Successful trading is depend on most powerful analyzing trade knowledge , on the other hand , despite of good trading knowledge that’s not possible at all to lead a successful trading life at all if you don’t have a reliable support from a credible trading broker , because the broker can affects the result of our trading with certainly.

money and risk management its all about same , i feel most of the time , because we use it to avoid unfortunate risk and losses

In this trading place choosing a broker is very much difficult, because there are almost thousands online broker in this retail market and most of them are found to be scams. We can choose the broker which is more appropriate to the concept of trading that will be used; if you love scalping should choose the broker that allows trading concept such as this.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Forex is a good place to bring good amount of profit but of course you have to make sure al inevitable part of trading , otherwise the trading life can be useless.

leverage is an important financial tool which an investor should consider when choosing a broker. i always trade with low leverage to avoid unfortunate risk and losses.

The issue with forex trading is that we lose all logic. While the market is always moving does not mean that you'll be able to earn money from it. It takes skill and patience to find the best trade. Believing in yourself isn't likely to benefit you

Before using leverage it is more important to ensure how to manage risk , because leverage contains huge risk for all time. they should trade in low leverage in micro account for avoiding loss, otherwise they can fall a great trouble when market moves at random.