• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex trading is not easy?

success is not easy we know very well but still we try to bring success with no learning , as a result we become loser when try to make it in practical. practice is important and for that demo is a good choice , but i dont like this, i always try to maintain live account with minor balance . its supportive to acquire live knowledge and experience.

Understand your emotions and how the brain works. You will realize what your lizard brain is reacting to, and can adjust accordingly.

I have seen many expert consider scalping as a risky strategy. I am not willing to consider scalping as a risk for the newcomers, if the newcomers want to get maximal result by scalping with certainly they have to make sure first of all the currency pair which has lowest trading spreads, otherwise it can be a great risky

Every trader in this market place I think already knows Forex is a risky business. That’s why need experience and knowledge to minimize the risk . Without proper trading knowledge and experience, a trader many be get more loss than profit. We

First step for beginners is learning their all concentration should remain on earning even if they are doing real trading. I will recommend micro accounts where their loss will less and learning will valuable with real trading.

Forex trading is a place where we actually come to make money more but become loser ultimately , because of just emotions.

Indeed. Forex trading is not an easy road to riches but with the right amount of dedication, hard work and consistency, it can definitely be turned into a profitable profession. All you need to do is put in efforts in acquiring knowledge about fundamental and technical concepts along with setting a trading plan outlined with defined long term goals. Also, not giving up and patience play a primal role in achieving success.

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.

Greed and emotions almost same. Generally beginners attacked by this common human nature. We can control this by proper trading practice as well great discipline.
We will need to understand that if we are doing our trades based on Greed then the loss can get increased at any given time.

actually right now its very difficult to make sure 20% return according to trading balance due to US election. but whatever it is we the traders always try to bring profit minimum 5-10%.

A trader can’t derive good amount of profit from the market until he or she has a flourished trading strategy. And traders have to struggle for developing a good trading strategy.

We minimize our trading risk, we have to use risk management strategy. It is one of the core criteria for trading. Risk is inherent to every business, so in Forex. It is such a thing that can kill your dream.

News trading will give you quick profit but it carries sufficient amount of uncertainty for you. If you want to be a good forex trader, you should have loss-sustaining power because forex isn’t for those who break down for a loss.

Forex trading is the most complicated part for a trader just because most of the traders are ignorant of technical and fundamental analysis.

At first, you have to be a market researcher to be a forex trader. You should have expertise in both fundamental and technical analysis to predict the market flow.

Forex trading is challenging, requiring continuous learning, discipline, and emotional control. Success comes with experience, strategy development, and a commitment to ongoing improvement.