• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am agree with Forex is risky business.So i also think that if you invest all money for bad luck you will suffer many problem.

Personally i already know this some forum posting site paid for forum posting but it is clear that forum bonus is sufficient for live treading or life time treading.So it think it will be batter for you collect real money and invest in Forex market.

Investing all your money into the forex has it's limits and you have to understand that all the money if lost can mean a lot of loss for you. In such case you should be spennding more time and money for the amount of time wasted there. It would not be easy for many people there, it just gets easy there as time goes on.

Don't invest in forex at all. Just join ptp forums and post and use the funds that you earn to make good in forex. This is what I learn and this is what I want to achieve right now. I know many end up losing money in forex and that's why its very best if we can find ways and means to invest in forex without taking too much risk.

some forex broker offering forum posting bonus and its very good opportunity to trader trading with real account without spend so much risk. we only need to actively posting in those forum and maybe we will get around $30-$50 per month as trading capital. if we spend more to posting, maybe we can get more.

Yes, that's the best way to gain capital that will worth our time. Because aside from getting the bonus capital for our trading accounts is to have the it as our learning environment while we are beginning in Forex. So, in this case, it's a win-win situation for us and those who just started.

Forex market is always risky i think it is not well all money invest in Forex marker.It will be batter firstly try to make money and then i invest big amount.

- - - Updated - - -

As per as my knowledge forex is very easy way o earn money and we make money within short time so it is proper utilize of money.

Investing in forex is not about how much money you can invest but how much money you need to invest. if you only can afford to invest 100 dollars do you think that's enough? For me its not. If I want to take forex trading seriously I need to make sure that I have enough starting capital to earn me enough profit monthly to sustain myself. And that's why I'm trying to save 10,000 dollars as I'm hoping to earn 1,000 dollars a month.

I don't it will be batter for any new treader ir you treader is good you will be lucky bu if you fail in tread you will be lessor then what you will do?

Investments to be decided in Forex trading will depends on the trader on how much they are willing to risk and also expect to have losses. I think regarding the bigger investments we will going to achieve or plan it slowly as we first start from the smaller investments and try to experience trading first.

Investments to be decided in Forex trading will depends on the trader on how much they are willing to risk and also expect to have losses. I think regarding the bigger investments we will going to achieve or plan it slowly as we first start from the smaller investments and try to experience trading first.
So it means back to the trader again, if they willing to do that then i think that is good for them too because i think invest in forex only will not give any guarantee that you will get a lot of money from it, so trying to diversify your investment to the other business is not a sin.

Like the old addage, dont put all your eggs in one basket. Dont invest everything you have in a single venture. Eventhough majority of my investments lie in the forex market, i dabble in stocks and commodities because you'll never know what might happen in the futu

So it means back to the trader again, if they willing to do that then i think that is good for them too because i think invest in forex only will not give any guarantee that you will get a lot of money from it, so trying to diversify your investment to the other business is not a sin.

Yes, not in the other thoughts or decisions. IF they can't decide on their own investments then, how they are going to decide in their trades or positions. So, this will be part of their decisions that need to first to handle in order to proceed on their trading. As much as possible to invest in different programs to lessen the risks in just one program.

Yes, not in the other thoughts or decisions. IF they can't decide on their own investments then, how they are going to decide in their trades or positions. So, this will be part of their decisions that need to first to handle in order to proceed on their trading. As much as possible to invest in different programs to lessen the risks in just one program.
How about invested their money in more than one brokers? i know that is common thing but if that person really want to earn in forex, only they can do the thing like this, for example they invested $200 in FBS and then invested $300 in Instaforex and $200 in Masterforex. i think that is also a good way to diversify their own money in forex. But if they want they can invest in other business such as stock or even HYIPs.

I do have four broker sites right now. I do recommend that we have multiple brokers for two to three reason. One is that its really good to diversify. As we really don't know if one will suddenly close down. Second is that forex trading involve lots of pairs. You can trade eur/usd in one account and eur/jpy in another.

Yes, that's good also to have other Forex brokers if we plan to focus in Forex business and will able to manage or handle our trades in those brokers with ease. After all, it's like trading simultaneously but I doubt that we can have it this way because, we need to have concentration in the trades.

I don't invest all of my money in forex, if i do that then it will be not a good thing for me, so far i think divide our own business capital in many pools, like Forex , Cycler, Mutual Funds or HYIP will bring us more sustainabilty and also to make us got lesser risk when investing our own money.

That is if you can't make good profits. It will be high risks when we invest all of our capital but this does not mean that we can't be successful by investing all also. It's like we have confidence or guts that we can trade all of our money and make it double as soon as we can.

If trader able to make good profit, invest all of the money does not problem then since he/she will make the capital growing. moreover if trader invest high amount of money to trading, they can start trading use higher margin per order and it will lead them get more satisfy profit income.

I already invested all of my money in forex. Now its up to the forex god if he want me to get MC or not. I'm tired and I'm sick of losing for three consecutive week. And I only got one of my account MC. I do hope that I can still survive and end up in profit as well. Forex trading is good and its really going to make me earn good amount of money in the long run.

Status
Not open for further replies.