• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Don't Invest All your Money In forex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well you are right that most of the people deposit their whole amount in forex without understanding and they lost all money when market go against them. I think if the person is newbie then he must use low amount and also use low lot. He must make a reserve because he can used it when his equity goes too much low and there is chance of losing whole amount , at that time he can use this amount to survive for more time.

Well you are right that most of the people deposit their whole amount in forex without understanding and they lost all money when market go against them. I think if the person is newbie then he must use low amount and also use low lot. He must make a reserve because he can used it when his equity goes too much low and there is chance of losing whole amount , at that time he can use this amount to survive for more time.
that is a nice advice to all traders, but your chance to make more profit with low low is not that high, even like that it will avoid to unecessary mistakes that you do, for me it is better if we don't invest all of our money in forex, especially for our capital business.

I prefer to invest 50% of my trading capital right away. Then I will keep the 50% of my trading capital in my bank account just in case I need to add more trading capital on my trading capital. My main goal right now is to make sure I know how to handle my accounts and save enough trading capital to prevent MC.

I prefer to invest 50% of my trading capital right away. Then I will keep the 50% of my trading capital in my bank account just in case I need to add more trading capital on my trading capital. My main goal right now is to make sure I know how to handle my accounts and save enough trading capital to prevent MC.

Thats a good idea and thats what I am also doing but then, at times when I do make more money I do regret why not having all my capital invested. Well, you know its just a business and we need to invest the amount in which we can afford lossing.

Whenever I get profit, I divide the amount at 50:50. From that 50% I keep at my savings account and other 50% keep into trading account. This planning helps me to save money as well as to trade a big lot.

In some cases you can invest your full money. For an example, whenever the price of gold decreases very much at june or july, I invest all the money I have. At august or september when the price of gold increases I sell it.

forex trading is a business that we will need to be every careful so that we will not loss. The business is filled with risk due to its uncertainity. Therefore one needs to have reserved money and not invest all at the same time.

forex trading is a business that we will need to be every careful so that we will not loss. The business is filled with risk due to its uncertainity. Therefore one needs to have reserved money and not invest all at the same time.

That is basically what I believe in. I am not simply against one taking calculated risks but at the same time, the person should try as much as possible to initiate high degree of carefulness when trading.

Seriously.... never invest your whole money in forex trading, its dangerous because ones you lose you may not recover and if then it takes a long time...

Seriously.... never invest your whole money in forex trading, its dangerous because ones you lose you may not recover and if then it takes a long time...

Even if it is just the whole capital you have with that particular broker and not all your investments, in my opinion it is still wrong because no matter how hard we try, failure or losses has a way of impacting negatively in our lives. It leaves us with a lot of doubts and demotivation.

yes it is right to say that we should not invest all our money in forex some times loss will occur and man destroyed everything which he has gained by trading in forex so we first invest small amount of the money and by step by step we should earn and live our livings better easy and secure

Forex trading is unpredictable and the money we should invest is that in which we can afford lossing at a particukar time. We need to be sure that we are not investing that amount in which when we loss our lives gets more worse. In addition, now the money to be invested in not that much. You invariably have the choice of amount above 25 dollars to invest.

It's always unpredictable and that we should decide carefully for what amount of investments and risks we are willing to take. Since, losses is prone in this business and we will not be lucky to have daily profits or consistent profits. Or you can have alternative of having bonuses or incentives as your capital.

Investing in forex trading is not going to be easy if you add all the money. You have to make sure that you are adding money in such way you don't end up making some wrong choices. It would be good to consider that you're going to be adding some regular funds into this.

Yes, the prediction at forex trading cannot be taken as guaranteed always. So there is always a risk while doing investment. So before investing we should always prepared.

We will always think that it's safer to have some back up funds or to not have invest all of our capital. Furthermore, it's a wise thing when we have failed, we will able to recover from our losses and because, this business has a risk that we can't ignore or get rid of.

We will always think that it's safer to have some back up funds or to not have invest all of our capital. Furthermore, it's a wise thing when we have failed, we will able to recover from our losses and because, this business has a risk that we can't ignore or get rid of.

Yes thats right, in the sense that when we loss we can be able to add up some funds again, on the other hand, we should not invest all our money in forex trading hoping to have a good return because at most times it does not often works that way. We might loss all.

I think we have to be modest in our money management. I think money will have to be managed. I think trading at a modest amount is better than trading all of your money at once. If you put it all in once trade and lose it all, you have nothing left to trade so you have to trade a little at a time and you would still have some left for the next trade.

Investment diversification is always important and is not relevant only to forex but in case of all non-traditional investments. We should never employ all our funds in a single investment vehicle. It will ultimately turn out to be disastrous. It is always better to maintain a portfolio of investments that include stocks, bonds, fixed deposits, commodities and forex. This would negate the risk in a very large way.

Dont invest all your money in forex trading just take into action and be sure that uoi have some backup fund incase you fall aflat then you will surely have something to fall back on as well

Status
Not open for further replies.