• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

I think that we should be able to anticipate losses as much as we can especially if we use our experience and follow our trading strategy. The idea is that we should be able to learn from previous losses so that we can do things differently in order avoid them in future and this is what professional traders do.

indeed we shuold expect to lose and not be surprised if we made some loss. but that does not mean that we just excuse ourselves that it is unavoidable that is why we lose. we can do something to avoid losing but we can't do that every time. but if you keep losing then it just means that you would need to learn.

indeed we shuold expect to lose and not be surprised if we made some loss. but that does not mean that we just excuse ourselves that it is unavoidable that is why we lose. we can do something to avoid losing but we can't do that every time. but if you keep losing then it just means that you would need to learn.

Yes, there are reasons behind all the losses that we encounter and its always a good thing to make sure that you identify the reasons for your losses when they occur. If you do keep losing then you need to find out where the problem is and rectify accordingly.

Indeed a professional trader is the one who find the reason for the cause of losses so he can avoid that next time because a professional is not the one who can always make a profit every day in Forex trading because everyone will face losses in Forex trading.

Professional trader what is Professional trader he also a trader and if Professional trader made mistake it is obvious he will loss his money and don't think about others it is just time wasting do your thing on just your target and make strong your knowledge about trading it will help you not that who can win or not ?

That is true professional trader do loss in forex trading once in while they trade the market confidently but since the market is of anybodyfriend they do loss maybe once in a blue month.
Professional trader can take good trade not doubt but also they can loss so loss is also ecpected from them.

Yes, that is to be expected although they have the advantage of more knowledge and experience which is why they are able to earn more than newbie traders for example. They also started off as newbies so in time they got to better themselves as traders and now have that experience to back up their decision-making.

The reason most store investors lose is there always trying to pick industry covers and soles rather than follow the actual route of the industry. These investors are trading temporary and think they can business with little stop failures and by little, I mean within the disturbance of the industry (10 - 30 pip prevents for example are very common).

I don't know how often professional traders lose I would forex as we would not be able to tell it but I am sure that they have made some losses and that they are still earning well despite the losses that they have experienced.

There is no program in life that despite one's professionalism that one cannot lose.guys every loss a professional undertakes is an avenue for him to be much more better.Well to me losing is part of the game of forex that cannot be done away with.

- - - Updated - - -

There is no program in life that despite one's professionalism that one cannot lose.guys every loss a professional undertakes is an avenue for him to be much more better.Well to me losing is part of the game of forex that cannot be done away with.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Forex online trading is related with the market. There is no one can predict accurately the market. The professional trader also will lose any money. But in this case the professional trader will be wise to manage their fund compared with the beginner. That is why the newbie should learn and learn about how to manage money used for trading. The professional trader will also have good psychology against the profit or loss condition in his trading activity.

Definitely, the professional traders able to not have huge losses and foreseen it that there will be losses. They can immediately think of new analysis and perform the stop loss or even close their trade immediately. They should have come up that they do another trade when there's changes so, they will have it in profit.

It comes with the territory so we can expect that they will also face losses in their trading of forex. They just have the advantage over beginners because they have experience, can make better decisions and implement better techniques that minimize their losses more than a beginner would.

Yeah that's totally true.The loses counted by a beginner cannot be compared with that of a professional who knows the in and out of the forex market.Well a wise professional would be losing if he or she makes an unecessary error.

Professional trader know better because experiences teaches them that's why for sure when they face losses it's just very easy in their part to handle it that's why it's really good to have a money management because everyday is not a profit.

I think some of professional trader can be loose on the trading too..example like what happen before on japan..that is suddenly happened without any warn first for trader at that time..the rate changed so really fast..i think on this situation can be ended with lost..Please correct me if i wrong..

You ain't wrong.There is no human that can't be wrong.There is every possibily for a professional to lose and to me what majorly makes them a professional is their ability to rise again and learn from their mistakes.sincerely without losing a trader cant improve in trading.

You ain't wrong.There is no human that can't be wrong.There is every possibily for a professional to lose and to me what majorly makes them a professional is their ability to rise again and learn from their mistakes.sincerely without losing a trader cant improve in trading.

Well said because although the do have the experience to back them up and assist them to make better trading decisions they will also land into losses at one time or another. They are not perfect themselves which is why although they do have the advantage over newbies, they will have loses.