• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Do Professional traders loose in forex?

I have been wondering about this in my mind since many claim to be a professional traders and i keep thinking dont they loose in forex? Many company guarantees us to invest as the will use it to trade for us and make profit as they have professional traders. How possible will they gain always.

If so, that means they do make alot of profit because they tends to loose little amount of money. For one to be a professional trader is not as easy because i beleive it will definetely take years, hardwork, time to attain this height i guess.

i believe everyone has the potential to lose in forex trading, as rjhjzy has mentioned. but if you are a good trader, you may not lose as much as novice traders.

I have been wondering about this in my mind since many claim to be a professional traders and i keep thinking dont they loose in forex? Many company guarantees us to invest as the will use it to trade for us and make profit as they have professional traders. How possible will they gain always.

Professional traders are good traders and have been around in the business for a long time. That doesn't mean that they do not suffer from a loss. I think the only advantage of professional traders to aspiring and newbie traders is their experience. Having been around for quite some time in forex trading, these professional have already gained a lot of experiences that are useful and essential in trading.

A loss is inevitable in forex and even the best trader in the world suffer from it. What matters is your winning percentage. They lose some but they win more. That what makes a professional trader.

Its really nice that a professional can minimize risk in forex and enhance a good number of profit. I just hope that one day i can really be a professional trader and i know it will really take much time and effort to reach that height.

Yes Sixteen, you can be a professional trader. It will depend on you on how badly you wanted to become successful in forex trading. Yes it will come in due time but you don't have to wait for it to come. You have to work your way through it. Acquiring knowledge and experience every trading day is a good chance for you to equip yourself to become a better trader. You have to remember that all big things came from small ones. You could consider yourself as small time trader as for now but who knows? Maybe the next ten years you are already one of the biggest trader in forex. Keep that fire burning!:)

yes no trader can have hundred percent success ratio as in forex nearly 90% traders are among those who lose rather than win.And there are only 10% of traders who get profit in forex as they are those who have devoted their time in learning forex properly.Forex should be studied carefully so that you will not lose.And the market rise and fall is going to decide the proffits that you are going to make so you should not only depend on skills but also some luck is required.

Definitely, there is no trader either professional, expert, great or newbie traders that can be successful in having no losses to all of his trades. We should think that all of the traders can have losses they only able to minimize their losses and maximize their profits so when it combined it will still in profit.

Thus, we think of this losses as part of trading and therefore learn from it and our correct our mistakes. In this way we can be successful in the way, that we are going to have correct outlook in forex trading which is you can win and lose.

The world of forex trading is not constant and in the same manner no one in the whole world is perfect.And so there is probably no trader tht is getting constant profits.The only thing that is gaining constant profit in every trade is only the broker.Because they are paid per every transaction that they are handling.meanwhile it depends on the experience,skill and the luck of trader for gaining in profits.And it is a dream of every trader to get continual profits.

The world of forex trading is not constant and in the same manner no one in the whole world is perfect.And so there is probably no trader tht is getting constant profits.The only thing that is gaining constant profit in every trade is only the broker.Because they are paid per every transaction that they are handling.meanwhile it depends on the experience,skill and the luck of trader for gaining in profits.And it is a dream of every trader to get continual profits.

You are right. Forex is just very dynamic and ever changing and this makes it very liquid. This property of forex makes it very ideal for trading because the market movements of forex is very fast most of the time and in random movements. This is why some traders still faces a loss even if they are already very good in trading and consider themselves as veteran. I guess it is safe ti say that nothing is sure in forex trading. :)

We can see that professional traders really loose in forex. No one is 100 percent sure about how the market rates is going to be. We really have to put on our best at least to minimize our lost and definetely earn good. For some traders they prefer using forex orders as this can help them to stop their trade automatically when it reaches the set lose the trader sets it, and it will help them gain alot and stops when it reaches the maximum profit the trader sets it also.

Although there are some negative side in aggressive Marketing but it has some positive sides. This is why aggressive Marketing strategy are expanding day by day.
What aggressive marketing strategy? Are you still in forex? Because in forex we do trading not marketing. We don't do sales talk. we are not selling any products. we are trading currency.
But if you are talking about aggressive trading strategy then I just want to point out one thing. Do you know a trader who do aggressive trading that in a long run he still earning?

You are right. Forex is just very dynamic and ever changing and this makes it very liquid. This property of forex makes it very ideal for trading because the market movements of forex is very fast most of the time and in random movements. This is why some traders still faces a loss even if they are already very good in trading and consider themselves as veteran. I guess it is safe ti say that nothing is sure in forex trading. :)
yeah we can't say just because a trader is considered an expert already that he is already sure that he would always be safe in trading. expert traders do also get mistakes in trading or get to lose sometimes. there is no one who would not lose in forex even just small amount.

yeah we can't say just because a trader is considered an expert already that he is already sure that he would always be safe in trading. expert traders do also get mistakes in trading or get to lose sometimes. there is no one who would not lose in forex even just small amount.

since we also realize that no one knows where prices will move next, then we will still be exposed to loss, nothing can guarantee you 100% success. even though you have a consistent trader you still can not avoid a loss, because in forex trading there are two possibilities, namely profit and loss

Forex trading in not one-sided. You can be on a winning streak and stand to profit for many of your trades. THis does not mean though that even seasoned traders cannot loose when trading because some factors are out of their hands. Yes, their experience increases their possibilities of them being profitable but they can still be in the red.

all success depends on the perseverance to learn forex, and dare to take risks and to know the forecast or estimate is happening in the next minute

do professional losses? i think they must be get loss too, forex is a market which can change so easily, and even the professional can lose sometimes too, but still talking about professional trader i am sure even they get loss today tomorrow they will trying to be better and reach profit once again

It is because of their experience that they are able to minimize their losses and determine where they went wrong with a particular trade. Their losses cannot be compared to that of a newbie because newbies still have a lot to learn before they can confidently say their strategies helps minimize losses.

It is because of their experience that they are able to minimize their losses and determine where they went wrong with a particular trade. Their losses cannot be compared to that of a newbie because newbies still have a lot to learn before they can confidently say their strategies helps minimize losses.
If you check the long term trader strategy you will see that theirs about 60% average profit margin. Meaning 40% goes to loses. And that is the expert average earning percentage. So how much more to does who are not experts. that's why many newbies get MC in first few weeks to six months of their trading. Not to mention some who lose on its first day.