• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Broker selection is very important. Reliable stock trading broker are though who are regulated menace they have their own license number so that we can check they are genuine or not after all we in future we are going to spend lots of money so licensed and regulated is important.

I think it's the verification of the profile or trading account not a license. But then, we should have not much worries of the Forex broker that are regulated when it comes to our personal identification and hope that they will not have big issues or problems like what happened in the recent times of the bankruptcy and payment methods lost.

You can compare different brokers,their offers and services. You have to open demo with them and work some time with them . You will know all trading aspects of that broker. You can then decide what broker suits you according o your needs of capital and trading style. A god broker should fulfill all needs of trader .His terminal should be good dealing of trades.

Yes, I must agree. That's the way we can have comparisons if we have try their demo and their features as a broker. Those includes their spreads, minimum investments and withdrawals, their trading platforms and others. Though, this mean that we manually learn those Forex brokers and will consume our time.

many new forex brokers launched nowadays and even they are offering huge bonus in order to attract many traders to join. but better if we are not decide to join just because they are offering huge bonus, while we are forgot another aspect such as, regulation and company sustainability.

i think traders has different reasons to pick a broker for his or her trading activities... it' s all depends on traders own need itself, for me... i do not care enough about brokers regulation, i just need brokers with very fast execution, lowest spread, easy deposit, fast withdrawal processed and a chance for affiliate program. that's it

Choosing the right broker is also important as learning how to trade. Because if you invest using wrong broker site you can end up losing big amount of money also. I do hope I can maintain and sustain my account in forex for good. If only I can do that I'm sure I will be happy.

yes, every trader have own consideration in choosing broker. as far as the broker able to provide them what they need, I guess they will be happy with those broker. me personally, knowing how much a broker able to give guarantee per account is important. such as mayzus, they able to give guarantee $20.000 per account.

Sometimes we have to compare different broker so that you would have idea what a good broker should be. Don't limit yourself to one broker even though you feel you have joined already a Betti good broker but you will know that other brokers may be much better or actually the one you have now isn't that good as you thought it is.

I guess I can say we really not going to say we like that forex broker site or not unless we invest money on that broker site. For me I do believe that forex trading is only good if we know how to invest in forex. But when I realize that different broker sites has different rules and regulation then I realize that we need to be familiar with our broker sites also.

how many brokers do you have now. even though there are so many good brokers are around, I don't think that I would have the time to join them all. I would be just be happy having one or two good brokers. and I would just concentrate on those two.

I don't see a reason for you or others to have join every broker but only choose those that are good for your capital, strategy, and goals in Forex. We are not really the one who will review it but we can experience some only and also to seek out those in the review sites.

Though I'm not the one who tries to seek good brokers, I only choose brokers which is regulated (especially by FCA) and those brokers offer low spread for standard account (dealing desk). Of course, good support and fast payment too.

Of course, we should have consider first if they are regulated or have license in this business. Though, there are certain countries that has not necessarily need of the regulated that they have other license. Anyways, I also have to consider of their offers and support indeed.

many promotional brokers are just cheating new traders , we should search best brokers at google and find out their lisence and regulation , unregulated brokers and black listed brokers should be avoided from traders , one best source for brokers info is forex peace army.com. users can read reviews and choose a few good brokers on there.

many promotional brokers are just cheating new traders , we should search best brokers at google and find out their lisence and regulation , unregulated brokers and black listed brokers should be avoided from traders , one best source for brokers info is forex peace army.com. users can read reviews and choose a few good brokers on there.

That true they are cheating on some traders, I am concerned about this due to I have my friend who is a trader and got his account blocked by one defunct broker for no reason and when he tried contacting them he never got any response. He joined this broker due to they gave him free trading bonus and due to he is an exprience trader that free bonus gave him his way to profits despite the terms imposed on it.

i do really like travelling from broker to broker just to compare their services, mostly of them has different ways attracting their clients, some of them good in promotions but seem lack on services, some of them come with not such good promotion but very good in services, some of them good in both and the rest totally suck... for me better to work with many brokers for safety of funds reason

i do really like travelling from broker to broker just to compare their services, mostly of them has different ways attracting their clients, some of them good in promotions but seem lack on services, some of them come with not such good promotion but very good in services, some of them good in both and the rest totally suck... for me better to work with many brokers for safety of funds reason

Well, same here but I am invariably making use of different brokers because of the posting bonus I get from them. I have mayzus, instaforex and the new RVDmarkets. Well, among the three of them I see RVDmarkets which is more better because they are offering the pamm account and also the spread is more lesser than mayzus but mayzus has a very fast payment method which seems almost instantous.

[MENTION=53762]winuga[/MENTION], I think that is one of the best ways to choose a broker that one can finally work with. The best experience one can share is that which he got himself. If Brokers are offering sign up bonuses, then it wouldn't be out of place for one to register with them and try out how their services are.

[MENTION=53762]winuga[/MENTION], I think that is one of the best ways to choose a broker that one can finally work with. The best experience one can share is that which he got himself. If Brokers are offering sign up bonuses, then it wouldn't be out of place for one to register with them and try out how their services are.

I think it is the best idea. We can also know about the services which brokers offers through other members. We can get those members at forex forums. It will give us a better idea about those brokers.

Status
Not open for further replies.