• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Choosing the right broker

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think it is the best idea. We can also know about the services which brokers offers through other members. We can get those members at forex forums. It will give us a better idea about those brokers.

That is why I will always maintain Forex Forums provide one a higher chance of getting a better broker provider he can phrase his questions well and sample opinions from different people in an effective manner. There, you get ideas from those who have patronized the brokers.

That is why I will always maintain Forex Forums provide one a higher chance of getting a better broker provider he can phrase his questions well and sample opinions from different people in an effective manner. There, you get ideas from those who have patronized the brokers.

Well, the forex forum which I can tell you that can get you know about good brokers is DCP because they have the broker reviewing main site where you can find details in full about a certain broker.

Furthermore, for me the qualities in which I will search for in a broker is one which is regulated, followed by offering low spreads and then having a very fast payment method.

Well, the forex forum which I can tell you that can get you know about good brokers is DCP because they have the broker reviewing main site where you can find details in full about a certain broker.

Furthermore, for me the qualities in which I will search for in a broker is one which is regulated, followed by offering low spreads and then having a very fast payment method.

What I even mean by that is that one can easily ask questions about Brokers in Forums and get a relatively good answer and be sure he is getting such information from a reliable poster who may have invested with them as well.

What I even mean by that is that one can easily ask questions about Brokers in Forums and get a relatively good answer and be sure he is getting such information from a reliable poster who may have invested with them as well.

Well, Personally I am not often satisfied with the response of which I am to get from posters in forums because they are likely not to be making use of the broker so therefore I do prefer making use of dpc brokers reviewing sites as that will enable me to know too well how the operates. But now most traders are after brokers which offers forum posting bonus.

DCP haven't ever made any review, all the review you see were written by someone, not DCP.

Just like you, I trusted regulated broker just like InstaForex (regulated IFSC). There is something wrong with it. According to InstaForex, it is ECN broker but it is actually market maker (dealer) and indeed liquidity is provided by itself. Moreover, InstaForex has strange rule: "you cannot earn above 10% of your initial deposit". So, I decided to stay away from it despite its regulation.

That's correct, it will be the reviews of others though, we hope of the credibility of the reviews will be from the real traders or at least informative. I have read that before but it's not enough for me. But then, if we are not satisfied we just then, do more research about a certain broker or ask other traders.

DCP haven't ever made any review, all the review you see were written by someone, not DCP.

Just like you, I trusted regulated broker just like InstaForex (regulated IFSC). There is something wrong with it. According to InstaForex, it is ECN broker but it is actually market maker (dealer) and indeed liquidity is provided by itself. Moreover, InstaForex has strange rule: "you cannot earn above 10% of your initial deposit". So, I decided to stay away from it despite its regulation.

Thats there own policies because all brokers has there own terms and conditions so perhaps trying with another broker will be more better, as for me. Regulated brokers are invariably the best when choosing because the regulated ones might be more strict.

Thats there own policies because all brokers has there own terms and conditions so perhaps trying with another broker will be more better, as for me. Regulated brokers are invariably the best when choosing because the regulated ones might be more strict.
You may not understand this. This is not about terms and policies, this is about suspect or genuine activity.

Whether broker is regulated or not, it is not related to strictness. People feel safe when broker they are working is regulated as there is less likely that broker is fraudulent.

You may not understand this. This is not about terms and policies, this is about suspect or genuine activity.

Whether broker is regulated or not, it is not related to strictness. People feel safe when broker they are working is regulated as there is less likely that broker is fraudulent.

I do buddy, I do uderstand it. Well, now, recently I have found out that people are invariably in search of brokers that offers bonus for trading as that will make it easy for them to get trading capital. As for me, I will love choosing brokers that have more lower spreads.

You have to make sure that you are not going to be using the brokers which are basically manipulating their own system. you have to see that you're connected to the market with the help of the brooker terminal. it means you have to make some good changes in the strategy if you ever encounter such broker.

What do you mean by manipulation their own system here? Though, they can update the version and changes or development of their trading platforms but I don't think it will give negative view of the broker. Choosing the right broker will mean that it's reliable and what we needs are offered in that broker.

To me, the first step to always take when choosing a broker would be if they are regulated. These days, I don't seem to get attracted to the bonuses which some offer because it is something you can get from virtually all of them with the only differe. e being the type and value of the bonuses.

The most important aspect to look for in a broker is the quickness with which deposits and withdrawals are processed. As long as a broker is efficient in the same, a trader can look into other aspects such as list of liquidity providers, spreads offered, regulatory organization under whom the firm is registered and finally order execution speed coupled with customer support. In case of a scalper or a hedger, fine print should be looked at before opening an account.

But there are many offshore brokers who are taking advantage of this kind of online platform. Since a trader cannot see what is going on with the transactions and cannot question the broker on amount deductions or account closures, most percentage of the brokers are practicing unfair/unethical means of doing business. This will endanger the online forex broking business.

I've heard of brokers who give you kind of hidden charges overnight and then do manipulation with their system like fxcm. I've heard some stories about fxcm. But I think we must read careful reviews and use only old trusted brokers to avoid scams. I believe in fast liquidity as well so that you can get your profit. I know of major scams potential so I will not use a new broker. New is not good so avoid any new brokers as they will face many probably and you will be their lab rat.

Reviews are always the best way any trader can find a credible broker. Irrespective if what you think your demands and wants of a broker is, you will still find someone which has similar needs and has gotten a broker he is comfortable trading with. A broker with a bad image and reputation can make you work so hard in vain.

You have to make sure that you are not going to be using the brokers which are basically manipulating their own system. you have to see that you're connected to the market with the help of the brooker terminal. it means you have to make some good changes in the strategy if you ever encounter such broker.

Research is always needed in choosing a proper broker. It should be done from two angles. From the perspective of find a honest broker and also the one who suits our trading style, needs and aspirations. It would certainly take time and impulsive decisions should be avoided. It is better to visit forex related forums of this kind and then choose a broker after discussing the requirement with colleagues here. Easily those brokers who have a questionable back ground can be identified that way quite easily.

As newbies in the business who may not have had any single knowledge of anything in the industry, choosing a broker is confusing as they wouldn't even understand the criteria for doing so. The best way here could be, making some online research to hear from others.

I've heard of fxcm doing this, manipulating their own system overnight as we sleep. I've heard of some brokers doing it. I mean these are software that we are working with and software can be change a lot so we must beware of such a thing. I also see snipping and high spread as form of them snipping off of you. I wold keep an eye for those activities. So use a well known, trusted, old brokers who have plenty of sufficiency to not scam you.

Status
Not open for further replies.