• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

which currency do you like most ?

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

Well, I used so many trading pairs in my demo but right now GBP/JPY is my favorite trading instrument! In addition, currently I am using only GBP/JPY! I see, this is very volatile trading instrument, so in everyday I get enough movements here, besides my personal trading system provides here more than 78% accuracy! That means, enough monthly return!

I started my trading with only EUR/USD and USD/CAD! By the way, right now I am using more than 15 trading instruments in my live trading chart! Even I am also active on CFDs trading instruments; all of trading instruments are my favorite, since I get good result from everywhere!

To me possibly two or three pairs are the best to trade. For my trading I on an especially boss level trade EURUSD and GBPUSD trade just currency pairs. It sees those 2 pairs more. To me it is an impressive thought to trade possibly two or three pairs. It urges us to welcome the characteristics of that match. In any case take a couple and watch that match. Trust me you will locate some novel properties of each unite. When you learn one then you can go for the second. Never total up every single one of the pairs.

For my trading I just trade eurusd and gbpusd pairs. I do not like to trade many pairs. But between EURUSD and GBPUSD I like GBPUSD the more. It is a wise idea to select one or two pairs for trading. It gives you space to learn all the trading patterns of that single pair.

I think EUR/USD is the best currency to trade in as it always has a narrow spread and it is also a moat traded currency pair. I also love to trade in XAU/USD as the analysis are quite clear in it. What are your favorite currency pairs?

I'm still trading in several pairs but most in XAU/USD pair. This pair is the best volatile pair. You can gain quick profit and quick loss too. And this pair daily move around 100 pips/day.

I think, you need to choose the major currencies as your trading options. Dollar is the best currency to trade as far as I know and favor. Dollar is one of the most powerful and balanced currency, am I right about the great dollar?

Because of slow motions from my first day of trading I have been using EURUSD which is mainly considered as a bass currency pair in this market place. But in my demo trading I always use another major currency pair to increase my trading performance very rapidly.

EURUSD, GBPUSD, CADUSD, NZDUSD, GOLD and GBPJPY; yes I use these 6 trading pairs in my live trading account, right now I have no additional plan on others trading pair.

The trading platform is armed with a number of technical tools. Most of the traders don’t know how to use them to generate signals.