• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

When do we get italian bond prices?

What are the trading times for Italian and Spanish bonds and where do we get their prices?

Euro is tanking as their bonds are dumped. Germany can be likened to imagine South-Africa went into monetary union with Zimbabwe , but Mugabe remains to run the show. What were the Germans thinking?

What are the trading times for Italian and Spanish bonds and where do we get their prices?

Euro is tanking as their bonds are dumped. Germany can be likened to imagine South-Africa went into monetary union with Zimbabwe , but Mugabe remains to run the show. What were the Germans thinking?

No idea on Bond trading; for me only Forex pairs are enough! But nowadays, I am keep concentrating on Crypto’s pair!

No idea on Bond trading; for me only Forex pairs are enough! But nowadays, I am keep concentrating on Crypto’s pair!

Interesting; crypto pairs? Are you trading only BTC/USD or using others crypto pairs? And what’s your strategy’s name for crypto trading?

I think that you can get prices on Italian T-bonds on many websites for free. Try with European stock exchanges or eventually ask your broker for advice to provide you latest and updated bond prices. As for cryptos, I also see some potential as the price has turned up again

I think that you can get prices on Italian T-bonds on many websites for free. Try with European stock exchanges or eventually ask your broker for advice to provide you latest and updated bond prices. As for cryptos, I also see some potential as the price has turned up again

Yes, now the price of BTCUSD is more than 5000+USD. I am also monitoring the price.

Haphazard trading snatches away traders’ profit from them. Proper money management helps you distribute your profit and losses in such a way that leaves you profit on average ultimately.

Traders turn a blind eye on education but it shouldn’t be actually. Reading e-books, watching video tutorials are the ways of strengthening your trading quality.

Traders mostly fail to follow this strategy just because they don’t have sufficient idea over the use of the strategy. For so, you need much technical knowledge.