• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What's Your Forex Trading style?

Determine your trading style first and work on it to rectify the errors. There is no alternative to analysis because it is the heart of trading.

Market environment is important because it has a high impact on market movement. If you don’t have analytical knowledge, it means you are nothing in the Forex market.

knowledge and experience needed i agree with you , but it can be valueless if you dont have regular practice , so besides acquiring good knowledge its more appropriate to emphasis on practice session.

Loss is never planned because traders never expect loss. Gaining profit all the time is also impossible but what is possible is earning profit on average.

But you can see a sense of difference in professional traders than that of unprofessional traders. So, they need to develop themselves day by day in a constructed way for better output.

You have to leave the market for a certain time after you make profit or loss whatever it is. Implant it in your mind that it I take another entry, it will make suffer loss.

I am flexible in this segment because I trade depending on the market condition like when the market gives me scope, I trade for long-term and in the remaining period I trade scalping.

My favorite trading style is scalping because this trading approach helps me carry decent amount of profit every single month.

Analytical skill, leverage and margin selection skill, technical tools using skills are the skills that a trader needs to be a good trader.

Many traders are fighting to develop this ability but they are not on the right track. But this ability development goes through a few steps so it’s difficult for traders. But passion and interest help traders traverse this way.