• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

What kind of spreads does your broker offer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for a broker that offers floating spreads for this year. Are there any top candidates so far?
1.gif
I recommended to opening ECN account in Liteforex broker, with start from 0,9 pips of spread. and newest ECN technology make your order transparently processed.

FXOptimax offers both fixed and variable spreads. What I like most is the Prime account. Spread there starts from 0 pips and also has no commission.

Hotforex offers different trading accounts with different spread to choose, from 1 pip to 0, which is good because depending on your aims you can select one or another account.

Hotforex offers different trading accounts with different spread to choose, from 1 pip to 0, which is good because depending on your aims you can select one or another account.

What account from Hotforex you can advice for trading news? What do you think about zero spread account? Could it serve the purpose of trading news? thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.