• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

we have anew indicator

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Unknown Forex

Welcome to "Unknown Forex", why do we use the word "Unknown"? We call it this because all the principles and techniques we use and teach are "Unknown" to the retail forex trader. We get people to think and see like bank traders. Our software is completely "Unknown" to the retail trader and is second to none. Imagine knowing where the market will stop or where it will turn, would that help your trading? Well that is exactly what our software will show you.

Repaint? Levels moving after the fact? Not at all, in fact, in order to prove this, we put a manual reset into the software where the levels don't move until you reset them. Nothing like it.

And this is just the "tip of the iceberg". Are you ready to take a test drive? We are willing to show and teach 150, active, committed traders to trade the market like no others can, even if they wanted to. We trade the market everyday and we are willing to let a few join us and do the same.

Click on the Link below and register for one of our 3 "FREE" webinars. We have set them up at different times so to accommodate traders from around the world.

Hurry! Only 200 seats per webinar
All times are Central Standard Time, US
please contact us here for more details.

I am willing to bet that no matter what happens but indicators alone won’t be able to work and I have tried it many times we need a good system alongside indicators for them to be working and if we don’t then no matter how great the indicator might be but yet it won’t work too well.

I mostly use cTrader platform, it is awesome because it has latest system and updated charts so that helps me use any indicator in a much more impactful way while also have latest setting that allows all my trading orders to be executed within milliseconds and that is one of the biggest advantage one can have with or without using of any indicators.

Some indicators are good but only if the trader knows how use it well otherwise no matter how valuable any indicator is if it’s not properly used or manage all is going to get wasted. We need to trade with proper plans and money management not to expose our weak links and then adding indicator is what is the right way and for me to have good money management plus chance of profits is by Nova FX support through the 111% bonus that I use.

It’s silly to trade with a new indicator straight away on real account, it is just too risky for all especially new comers, so that’s why it is so crucial that we first check it on demo to save money and also to have freedom to try all ways, but now a day’s even opening demo account is not easy.

I am so fortunate that I am trading with OctaFX broker which not only have terrific service for real traders, but even for people who are just looking to practice or try new methods, so using their demo account is very easy as we can open it within minutes and it has high quality service allotted so that makes it great to practice on this.

There is no doubt that indicators are great and really helps me working well, but it must be remember that we should not over use it or even having too many, it is far easier if we focus on few indicators since that is what allows us to be successful easily while if we use too much then even the best will lose the impact. Right now I am trading with OctaFX broker where they cTrader platform to work with and really helps me to analysis due to having upgraded system.

The last thing a person should be trying on real account is new stuff, it has to be done on demo only because that is how we are going to achieve any results. I am trading with Nova FX broker, it’s a top class company with been regulated as well, so I can work smoothly here and there is great platform which allows me to analysis with any indicator while even free demo is available, so I can easily practice it all.

Honestly speaking I would be very scared using indicators given there is hardly any guarantee of them working, but what we can actually do is to continue with our normal way and just check the performance of this indicator along side them. I trade with OctaFX broker and they are a very fine company with cTrader platform, so analyzing becomes so much better and easier to do which is why I really love to work with them and get chance of making profits much more.

I am always happier trying out new indicators, but there must be a proper way to do things, as that’s only way we get profitable results. I always love to try news, as sometimes due to that, we are able to create really solid stuff. I am using OctaFX broker’s 8 dollars no deposit bonus offer, it is very good and creates a really solid platform by which we can be tension free in trying these stuff, it is obviously impossible in otherwise situation.

We need to make sure we learn well about these indicators, it’s easier to say for using it but in actual things are so much harder. We should always learn completely about anything we use and that obviously includes indicator too, I have learned about many of these system from FreshForex since they have epic educational setup for that only.

We got to be extremely careful with using indicator, as it is something that can make huge difference. I always practice well, as it is sort of thing that helps a lot with it. I trade with OctaFX broker and under them, I love it so much with their low spreads from 0.1 pip, zero balance protection, swap free account and then there is also 50% deposit bonus which is use able, so that really helps me with working so much.

Using of indicator got to be done very wisely, as if we are not careful with the indicator we use, it will cause huge issue, so that’s why we must be extremely wise and careful with the way we work. I am always careful with these things and it’s easier with broker like OctaFX given they have prestigious setting whether it’s to do with small spreads to having over 70 instruments, smooth trading platform plus much more, it’s extremely beneficial for us.