• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

The retail segment.

The term foreign exchange market is used to refer to the wholesale a segment of the market, where the dealings take place among the banks. The retail segment refers to the dealings take place between banks and their customers. The retail segment is situated at a large number of places. They can be considered not as foreign exchange markets, but as the counters of such markets.

I still do not see how it really differs from forex itself. It's just out of my imagination totally. Can you please do let me know what is really going on there ? Cause I am simply lost here totally and completely. What we really want to do with that ?

I still do not see how it really differs from forex itself. It's just out of my imagination totally. Can you please do let me know what is really going on there ? Cause I am simply lost here totally and completely. What we really want to do with that ?

That means; you need to gather more knowledge on trading; thus you can increase the number of probabilities; Forex is all about trading knowledge!

I know; there have tons of disadvantages to the retail traders but till now it’s possible! Forex is not expensive! So, new traders should take this advantage!

New traders should be careful when they invest their money into i\this risky market. They should make a good plan to make money from this market.

It is impossible to survive in the market without being flexible with the movement of the forex market. It is possible to make a profit by trading with good investment and maintaining money management and risk rewards. And you always have to maintain discipline. Plan and discipline are an important part of trading.

I know; there have tons of disadvantages to the retail traders but till now it’s possible! Forex is not expensive! So, new traders should take this advantage!
But there are also tons of advantage to trade in forex market. Just keep your distance from disadvantages and use advantages to make money.

If you want to make a profit by trading, you have to control money management and risk management. And in every case, you have to control your emotions and trade.

Forex is a business that requires a lot of knowledge, experience and skills to be profitable. Most people here do gambling as they are not willing to spend time to learn it.

If you want to make a profit by trading, you have to control money management and risk management. And in every case, you have to control your emotions and trade.
Money management is extremely important in trading. By far most of individuals slump in trading since they don't take after incredible money management rules. You can't risk more than 2% of your capital. You can take one trade or a couple but total risk should not outperform 2% of your capital.

But there are also tons of advantage to trade in forex market. Just keep your distance from disadvantages and use advantages to make money.
There are many advantages in trading forex. With merely internet connection and PC you can do the trading from your bed. From the Monday morning opening in Australia to the night close in New York, the forex market never rests. In forex trading, a little deposit you can start trading. Leverage gives the trader the capacity to trade with small amount.