• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Predictable currency pairs

There are so many pairs available in forex trading, traders just need to research the pair, sometimes exotic pairs like USDTRY giving a good opportunity to catch the profit, but usually spread is high, so the major pair is most traded among traders because has low spread trading fee.
For my trading I like zero spreads account. I have noticed that even after giving commission zero spread account is profitable. Because in standard account spreads is higher.

It is possible to make money in the Forex market only when knowledge is developed. With knowledge development, it is possible to predict 90% of the market.

For my trading I like zero spreads account. I have noticed that even after giving commission zero spread account is profitable. Because in standard account spreads is higher.
I prefer floting spreads then fixed spreads. Good broker gives you zero spreads account with commission. But I found it profitable than no commission account. In no commission account usually spreads are higher.

Most traders try to trade a lot pairs. But it is not a good idea to trade so many pairs. Trading few pairs will give more insights about those pair as you observe those pairs for a long time.

New traders plan is faulty and they can’t identify their mistakes. Beginners should watch video tutorials, read blogs to orchestrate their trading knowledge and make their dream come to reality.

A good trading environment is always expected by traders. Forex doesn’t always offer you a good environment of trading rather than there are also adverse situations to face