• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Paytoo - paytoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not a member of staff of this organization. However, it seems the firm has been around for some time and wants to revolutionalize.

Here are some extract from the site's about us page:

PayToo is a brand of PayToo Corp., a US organization founded in 1999. Since 2004, PayToo has offered mobile phone solutions, VoIP, prepaid cards, and secured e-commerce payment transaction solutions. After five years of development, PayToo launched the first mobile solution to combine telecommunications and payments with one single account. This global platform is called the PayToo Mobile Wallet.

PayToo is first to offer an e-Wallet with universal mobile capabilities. This marks another milestone in the telecommunications and mobile payment industries. The end user now has access to international money transfers from a simple piece of equipment, a mobile phone. PayToo Mobile provides a low-cost, high quality telecommunications service that enables payments and transfers anytime, anywhere.

PayToo Mobile Wallet also offers no connection fees and/or binding contracts. PayToo was selected as the 2011 winner of the Money Transfer Award for the Americas by the International Association of Money Transfer Network.

PayToo is the first mobile payment solution to offer credit repair assistance through a unique and secure mobile wallet account.

Let's discuss about Paytoo here.

Site URL: http://www.paytoo.com

In US it seems this paytoo only available in Florida, but it is not clear if they are available in the other states. As for FCA it seems they are regulated under them, actually a competent Payment processor but it seems need time to be popular like Skrill or Neteller.

They are available in other states but according to their terms of service, there are certain services Florida residents will enjoy which other residents will not. I think that's what really makes the much difference. I can see that donkeymails has started promoting them already.

Also it seems in jilsclickcorner also do the same thing, Paytoo seems like a newborn baby that i just know but if the adminstration can learn well and want give the best service to the users then paytoo will be popular.

It might be some how hard for this very payment processor to be more popular when they can not even make all their features available to everyone in US, but only to their residential area like @Decub said...then how can they go globally. All US first, the rest of the world follows later.

But they have a lot of features made available internationally and I'm sure some of the features that might break made available to only residents of Florida might be those little ones you can still do from other options. Maybe some features like cash withdrawals from their office in Florida.

And is like Mobile payment might be available to the Florida side of US because Paytoo is good at Mobile Wallet. This payment processor needs to be more popular in payment processor Industry for them to have more customers Internationally patronizing them. And for now i have not seen where i can get paid through their platform.

Not just Paytoo but I think that the US based payment system are just used to mobile payment because most of them that I see have such features as well. As for Paytoo, I doubt the possibility of it getting popular beyond the way it is currently because a lot of people would invariably be afraid of it.

Mobile seems is be the most easiest and convent way of making transactions with our Bank Account any where we go. We don't needs to withdraw in Banking premises before deposting or transferring it to anther Account. And those features makes this processor and US using it......and how can many people be afraid of this processor, it is because of Scamming people their Money or what.

So many people will not make use of this payment processor because it is owned by the U.S and they believe that U.S can steal there money just like the way they did to LR. Well,there are so many payment processors nowadays,I will even prefer to use PAYEER or CS.

Yes there is many and more payment processor nowadays, infact if any opportunity I will even like to run one Online processor. I also think that PAYEER is even more popular to this one and this payment processor will be mostly used by US clients because of there benefits using it.

So many people will not make use of this payment processor because it is owned by the U.S and they believe that U.S can steal there money just like the way they did to LR. Well,there are so many payment processors nowadays,I will even prefer to use PAYEER or CS.
There is one thing with US and some of the services they offer. This one might not get too popular internationally but I'm sure that in the district where it is based, it would be a well sought after payment system because of a lot of things you can do with it.

Yea, it has more benefit in the United State and less popular else where. I have not came across this processor in any investment sites, talk less of any PTC program, then how is it popular? Anyway it will suite the US very well. While we stick to our normal and daily payment processors.

Well,I think that this payment processor is been used in Donkeymails and I think there was a time that I checked there merchant page,it seems so many stores in U.S are accepting this payment processor.
@decub,you are somehow right,the payment processor might not be too popular worldwide but I think is popular in there own country.

So many stores, oh. I don't have to doubt it because as they are from US they will have to partner with most of the stores in US, but they have to try extending there service to other stores outside US. Well I don't think that they will gonna work with Ebay or Amazon.

Why not,they might decided to work with them in the nearest future,you know they are still very knew so they need not to rush themselves into lime light. It will take a gradual process for them to be popular.

But then, I think the Paytoo owners have been offering some kinda similar financial services to the region where they domicile. The issue of payment processor came out fully on the verge of Payza's problem with some US users. As I heard, Paytoo wanted to take that advantage.

Status
Not open for further replies.