• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Octafx is the best broker

There is so much that goes through for a company to become the best and to be able to maintain it for long period is the biggest achievement in my view and OctaFX has proven time and time again how great they are. Just recently they won the award which they always deserved and it was The Most Reliable Brokerage Company at FX Empire awards ceremony so this shows they are always making their service better instead of any though on decreasing it.

Yes, this is what many people are realizing now, as after suffering from other broker people are finally joining the best broker in the world OctaFX, it has is just too good to be called the best, I will be happier to say this is the greatest broker of all time, it has everything that we struggle to find in combine 4-5 brokers, so that’s what makes it pretty special and as an low investor I can’t be wishing for anything else at all.

When I started with hearing positive stuff about OctaFX broker, I thought it might not be exactly this good, but after working for just one week, I realized that whatever people were saying was absolutely true and this is exactly the biggest brokerage company in the world and I am very lucky that I listen to my seniors and joined it.

At the moment I am really enjoying working with them and I am able to get my dreams completed due to them especially with their cash back policy where I am able to earn $15 cash per lot size trade, it’s really great for me to be working with cash back offer and helps me succeed easily due to been in a really comfort zone.

When I started with hearing positive stuff about OctaFX broker, I thought it might not be exactly this good, but after working for just one week, I realized that whatever people were saying was absolutely true and this is exactly the biggest brokerage company in the world and I am very lucky that I listen to my seniors and joined it.

At the moment I am really enjoying working with them and I am able to get my dreams completed due to them especially with their cash back policy where I am able to earn $15 cash per lot size trade, it’s really great for me to be working with cash back offer and helps me succeed easily due to been in a really comfort zone.

There is absolutely no doubt over this saying because I have been working with this broker for past 3 years, I have enjoyed every moment of my trading career with them, it has been really fruitful journey for me and I want to thanks them to be with me at every single step whether it’s difficult phase or when I am enjoying trading like at present.

I was not anywhere near perfect and had my issues with trading, but joining OctaX broker like you solved them all, so even I have no hesitation in saying that OctaFX broker is indeed the best broker of the world from last 4 years ever since they were launch and it’s my fortune to be working with them.

Yes there is no doubt that OctaFX is the best at least in last 3 years and the funny part is this broker is just 4 years old, so ever since they have been in the market they have established them self like no other broker has ever got, it is incredible to see any company so quickly taking over the hold in this giant industry and that’s what been done here by this broker.

It’s an heaven gate open for traders like me who are just getting settled in this giant market especially with their Champion demo contest where we get chance to win prize up to 1k while there is also 500 dollars prize to be won for all.

I will disagree because there is so much that you will lack from here. I am working with Nova FX broker where they have every option whether you want to do auto trade or using PAMM account. At the moment I am using my own system where I get so much advantage with their stable spread of 1.5 pips for all major pairs while they also have massive leverage that goes up to 1:100, so that’s really great for all especially new comers like me.

I will definitely agree to the point given I have been working with OctaFX broker, I think it’s very much fair to say they are pretty good and perhaps the best as well, so that’s why trading with them is such a treat and helps me trade easily. The best part about this awesome company is their powerful daily market news and analysis facility, I can follow it easily and more often than not it has me into safe zone which is why I love it.

Yeah, I believe too that OctaFX is great in every sense. I started so long ago with them and I am still with them, it’s nearly 6 years since I started up trading and been half of that with OctaFX and still going as strong as ever! They have wonderful set of conditions that makes them the best. My favorite thing about them is their no non-sense policy, it’s what allows us to use any technique we like to use and that’s why I like them so much.

I never trade in this broker. so i can't say anything about this broker. The most longest period of my trading experience is with liteforex. more than 9 years i trade with them. very famous fair and bonafid broker and trusted

I am sorry dear friend, but best broker are best by their activities not by saying it. I like broker that prove themselves by performance and that is what for me the best is in true sense not just imaginary one.