• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

OctaFX’s bonus helped me make significant progress!

It was toughest thing for me to start up in Forex with low capital, as it was something I had no choice but to do, I am doing full time job out of which I save 10—15% for investment in work like Forex.

It is not easy to get more to my other responsibilities and with usually 40-50 USD per month, it’s not possible to achieve too much, but everything changed and I was able to make significant progress in achieving success and a really good financial support.

It was possible only with OctaFX broker’s bonus of 50%, it is not like others which can’t be used, but this one is completely use able and that allowed me to work smoothly to achieve consistency and success, I believe if it was not for their support, I might have stopped investing in Forex since I was not making much profits, but now I am very happy with things!

There is no question that bonuses contributes heavily to our way of working and just gives us extra rope of freedom to perform well, but without bonuses, we’re always found nervous and worried. I am glad that I have broker like OctaFX in rope to trade with, they’re all very special with mind blowing features especially to do with 50% bonus on deposit/investment, the obvious to see reason for liking is been use able, that’s rarity now days with bonuses.