• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

NZD/JPY analysis

According to the RSI, SMA and rend line analysis I have found that the market of NZDJPY has a great possibility to go up. Buyers should make the best use of the signal and to them the entry point will be at 77.38 and the target point is at 78.33.

nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

According to the RSI, SMA and rend line analysis I have found that the market of NZDJPY has a great possibility to go up. Buyers should make the best use of the signal and to them the entry point will be at 77.38 and the target point is at 78.33.

nzdjpy-d1-instaforex-group.png

Good analysis! Although, the last trend was bearish but the overall trend is uptrend! If the market breaks 76 level, then I will be more interested to sell than buying! Now I am trying to open a buy trade in the intraday market!

I don’t think, it’s a good opportunity from the buyers because the support level s too far, anytime sellers can attack the market! I am actually waiting for next bearish moves thus I can open a buy trade with a low price!

I don’t think, it’s a good opportunity from the buyers because the support level s too far, anytime sellers can attack the market! I am actually waiting for next bearish moves thus I can open a buy trade with a low price!

You are very confident on your analysis! Nice to see, by the way what’s your current statement on this trading pair?

Market analysis is of two types, technical and fundamental analyses. An in-depth analysis is needed for Forex trading and you should make a weekly routine of trading based on your analysis.

Generally, trading fear raises from doubts and uncertainty. It makes a hurdle to the way of obtaining success in trading. To recover from this habit, increase your trading efficiency and knowledge.