• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

nTrust - ntrust.com

nTrust

nTrust is the first global peer-to-peer online service
that lets you send or receive money in a host of currencies,
in any amount, at any time, anywhere on Earth... Instantly.

nTrust Features

1.) Free Transaction Between nTrust Members
-There is no fee for sending and receiving money no matter how much the money is; domestic or overseas.​

2.) Create an Online Social Financial Community
-Buil a neighborhood! Save emails or other nTrust account members (friends, families) for fast, easy, and simple transactions.​

3.) The nTrust Cash Card
Instant access to over 1,700,000 ATM locations worldwide and millions of other merchants. Bank level security, Private data encryption, 24/7 access, No minimum transfer limit, Unlimited free Vault-to-Vault transfers, Instant & real-time operations, Multiple currency accounts (very cool feature), Alerts on account activity, Personalized nTrust cash card, Rewards and perks as a user,Private network of trusted people.​

4.) Security - 256-bit SSL encryption
Encryption that meets or even exceeds every known international banking standard for online transactions. Data are protected and validated by VeriSign and TRUSTe. Virus free through McAfee​

5.) Stand-Alone Trust Account
No "run on the bank". Your money is yours and can not be touched by and is separated with operating accounts of nTrust Corp. You can acces it​

6.) 24/7 Dedication
Receive email and SMS alerts about any large purchases, transfers, unusual Vault (account) activity, large transactions or pending approvals. Set alertthresholds and manage the alerts to keep informed.​

7.) Financial Standards
The nTrust technology platform is certified as Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Level 1 (PCI) which the highest technical and operational security standard imposed by VISA, MasterCard and American Express. Technical and procedural safeguards are continuously reviewed, quarterly assessed and annually audited.​

8.) Anti-Money Laundering, Anti-Fraud, Anti-Terrorist Financing and Anti-Serious-Scary Stuffs
Highly trained personnels, sophisticated behavioral modeling, real-time analytics technologies, government and intelligence agency databases (real-time reports of suspicious transactions and politically exposed persons provided to national and international law enforcement and regulatory agencies)​

9.) Micro Transactions - No mimimum
nTrust enables the world’s first truly usable micro-transaction platform. Because nTrust Citizen transactions are free (fee-free), it does not matter how much your transaction worth is - you get any and every cents.​

10.) Quick Transactions
Transactions between nTrust citizen vaults are instant, as in speed-of-light, wherever you are.. wherever both parties are.​

11.) Incognito
Hide your financial details to prevent fraud. Use nTrust Cash Card to complete online purchases.​

Review: nTrust Platform allows you to receive funds in different currencies (USD, AUD, CAD, PHP; and aggregated total). It also allows you to convert between currencies. It has employed superior technology (you will know it when you visit the site and eventually use the platform itself). It is also a platform to remit money online for overseas workers. There are no transaction fees between members and the lowest fee I've seen for wire transfers and debit cards in both deposit and withdrawal (see fees below). nTrust itself is in Beta Stage but ready for use. This could be a significant reformation in the payment processing world.

Transaction Fees And Limits

Operation [SUP](1)[/SUP]Mininum ValueMaximum ValueSpeedFee
Send funds between nTrust members$0.01$9,995.00InstantFree
Direct bank deposit [SUP](3)[/SUP]$20.00$999.007 daysFree
Deposit by internet bank transfer [SUP](4)[/SUP]$20.00$999.00InstantFree
Deposit by cheque [SUP](2)[/SUP]$20.00$9,995.0010 daysFree
Deposit by wire transfer [SUP](2)[/SUP]$20.00$9,995.005 daysFree
Direct bank withdraw [SUP](3)[/SUP]$20.00$9,995.007 days$7.99
Withdraw via bank transfer [SUP](4)[/SUP]$1.00$9,995.00Instant$7.99
Withdraw via nTrust Cash Card [SUP](4)[/SUP]$1.00$9,995.00Instant$7.99
(1) Not all operations are available in every jurisdiction.
(2) Check with your bank to determine their processing fees.
(3) This operation uses Canadian Dollars or US Dollars.
(4) This operation uses Philippine Pesos.

nTrust is owned by nTrust Corp. You may contact them at "[email protected]".

Join the nTrust Nation and become a nTrust Citizen!

Click Here to Sign-Up at nTrust

wow i heard its name for the first time and i really like as it has 0 fees for transaction.. i dont think any other payment processor would be giving that much of facilty..
i guarantee that if it can expand its online business, its going to be the next geneartion of payment processor and thats for sure.. :D

[MENTION=1677]Razor1911[/MENTION]: that is right this one is really amazing if you transfer to somone's account there will be no fee. I think this one could be a great prospect in future, it seems they act like bitcoin but from what i see this one is not a decentralized e-currency and they are quite new if you ask me.

That's a good one though but let's just pause a bit and think, if there are no fees attached to any transaction irrespective of how much it is, how then do they take care of administration or what money do they use in running the e-currency as it is not decentralized.

The name made me think it is a new payment processor but the thread has stayed for a very long time. I feel it's one of the processors that are restricted to some region and excel more in those places. I would rather think it is only used in Europe.