• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

News trading is nothing but

News trading is nothing but gambling. Out of assumptions many traders specially new traders open trade during major major news event. Many people blow their account this time.

I partly agree with you here. It is possible to trade on news theoretically, but it is essential to be able to analyse the markets in order to learn entry/exit points. Actually, news can be very useful in addition to TA.

I also don't understand trading based on news exclusively. News are great for understanding the overall mood of the market, but you'd better devote more time to analysing charts because they are more reliable.

I think it is necessary to trade with the effect of the news. The market is very volatile when news is published, so trading at this time is very risky.

Do not trade out of assumption. Learn how to trade effectively. Don't be hurry. It needs time to be profitable. Don't chase pips. Focus on developing skills and abilities, pips will come automatically. Do not treat forex like gambling.

News trading is gambling for those who have no idea how to trade the news only. Just like many people think of forex as gambling because they know nothing about it.

I personally think that news trading is more about long-term trading activity, but not about gambling at all. You know, one can state that trading activity is really similar to gambling, however it's not like that. You have no addiction to trading, because it can only possible bring you lots of money, but not in fact. At least on initial stages. News trading is just a type of trading which is based on news and various serious events in the world. It's just a part of fundamental analysis and no more. I believe that news really matters a lot in this case and one who consider such type of trading shouldn't neglect news.

News trading is gambling for those who have no idea how to trade the news only. Just like many people think of forex as gambling because they know nothing about it.
Yes I agree with you. Newbie should not trade on big news event. Most newbies blow their account during big news events.

I partly agree with you here. It is possible to trade on news theoretically, but it is essential to be able to analyse the markets in order to learn entry/exit points. Actually, news can be very useful in addition to TA.
Entry and exit of a trade is the most common problem. If you think you can predict the direction, you should test your strategy in demo regarding your stop loss. Check what works the best. No one can give you exact suggestion. By trail and error you have to solve it out.

Greedy Forex traders may face this kind of situation in their trading since they expect unrealistic profit! But professional Forex trader are not facing here any big losses because they use money management rules so honestly! Now I use only 2% risk reward ratio in my per trade position!

News trading is a type of trading that will give you quick return compared to other types of trading. It takes comparatively less time than other types of trading.

News trading is a type of trading that will give you quick return compared to other types of trading. It takes comparatively less time than other types of trading.

When we are doing our trades based on the news we will also have to understand the importance of planning and trading with minimal amounts of risks.

In Forex market, several news hit every single day, making the market volatile and traders can make the best use of this volatility.