• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Money Management

Money Management is one of the focal bit of risk Management. I risk 2% of my capital for each trade. Similarly, the most silly introduction to risk is 4%. It proposes I open most crazy of 2 trades. I figure everyone should keep up their hazard association rules. Without overseeing risk in trading entire arrangement achievement is farfetched. Stop loss is a part of risk management.

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

Managing the risk is the most demandable ability in Forex market where risk is everywhere. My trading career, many times I fallen a great loss due to lack of exact risk management . now I am studying about this

I also blow my account couple of time because of overtrading. Now I am trading with proper caution with risk management.

Many traders open big lots and lot of trades at a time just because they are allowed to open by the broker. They don't bother about money management. As result their trading never improves.

Money management is very important as forex trading involves high leverage. Effective money management can reduce our risk. A trader should not use more 2% of his capital at a time.

Money management is a very important part of trading. Profits can never be made without proper money management. I do not risk more than 2% in each trade. And I always try to trade by reducing the lot. Successful trading is not possible without money management.

Money management is an important part of trading. It is not possible to get success in trading without following money management. If a trader tries to get a 4% reward by taking a 2% risk for each trade, he will be able to follow Money Management successfully.

Demo is the most decent way of learning Forex trading, but I also use back testing feature of Mt4 trading platform. Yes, no doubt demo is useful, but it’s a slow process! Besides, back testing is quick process! I used back testing after practicing my demo for 5 months.

Money management is the most difficult task in forex market. If you can not make a proper money management strategy, your money will be at risks. You can lose all your money in this market.

Every successful traders have their own money management policy. Without money management success in forex trading is not possible. No matter how big your capital is. It's all about being disciplined.