• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Meditation can help

Emotion can not save our trade. Its only can make our poor trader much worse. Though some folks says that greed, panic etc.. these sort of emotions can be utilized as positive way, but I feel that it is not feasible to become successful trader having these feelings, we should try to prevent them while trading.
The same thing greed and fear is an emotion. Our success is stuck here. If you say why? However, I would say that many traders continue to trade without a goal, even if the investment doubles in a month, they are not satisfied, they want more and this demand makes their investment zero.

Meditation or any sort of mental activity can act as a medium to let out all the stress during trading. It can help traders to remain patient, which is essential to be successful in the long-term.

If you are facing problems in controlling your emotions or greed during trading, meditation can help you. You can practice meditation regularly in the morning before you start trading. That will help you make yourself more poised and calm.

The same thing greed and fear is an emotion. Our success is stuck here. If you say why? However, I would say that many traders continue to trade without a goal, even if the investment doubles in a month, they are not satisfied, they want more and this demand makes their investment zero.
Being greedy is the most dangerous thing in Forex trading. Controlling emotions is the best part in Forex trading. Those who can't control will lose money.

Being greedy is the most dangerous thing in Forex trading. Controlling emotions is the best part in Forex trading. Those who can't control will lose money.
I believe in some things. For example, if you want to trade, you must control psychology. Then you can gain pips by trading with any strategy.

Meditation is surely a great way to calm your mind and get back stronger. But it’s definitely not the only thing that can help you. If you love playing a game or taking a walk, these can also have the same impact on your mind. It’s just about distracting your mind from the stress of trading. So, you can do whatever makes you feel good.

@AliciaLynch I agree with you that one needs to control his psychology. Meditation is only the way to control your psychology.

Psychology deals with mind and mind is related to feeling and feeling are emotions. So in order to keep the emotions in your control, meditating is the best option. It keeps your mind calm and helps in making right decisions.

Meditation helps calm the mind and rejuvenates your soul, reminding you that there is a lot to be grateful for and without peace, we won’t be able to achieve our goals.