• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Managed accounts??

Are PAMM or managed service accounts worthwhile?

• Total voters
Hi

Does anyone use a good PAMM or similar service? If so what are the stats you've had so far?

Am happy to pay good commission for a quality service....am thinking it's basically money for doing very little....AND I assume I would have a lot less to learn no?

Help....

PAMM could be good and bad as it depends more on the manager himself. That is why it is more than necessary to consider the manager's previous performance and records. I see some brokers which allow even those who just registered with them to operate PAMM.

We must make sure first that we are investing in a good pamm account. I do know that its hard to make some money in here and in two to three years time we can look back and check if our investments in pamm account is worth something or nothing. But I guess its better than no investments at all.

I agree with you, because search for good PAMM masters is quite problematic. Since analysis based on the actions of managers in greenhouse conditions may not be comprehensive. We need understanding on their respond to stressful situation. Analysis of their actions during competition can be helpful, and freshforex provides such an opportunity for analysis. In complex point of view, it will give a more complete picture.

Nothing is real, most of pamm account holders can't make it to even 1st year of their trading. Its best to lose your own money, you will learn experience which will increase your trading skills.

No, I never used PAMM account service, I have almost 5 years trading experience and now I handle my live trading account manually according to my own trading knowledge and experience! I don’t like to rely on others system or strategy.

Maybe PAMM account service is much reliable than signal or EA service! By the way, I think traders should rely on their own trading knowledge and experience! Without depending on others strategy or system is not good way of money making.

I don't like the idea of relying on other's methods. Whatever I can make for myself is good enough for me. It may take more time but once I have a method then I can shine a lot.

Pamm is rather risky and wouldn't recommend newbies put money there. All in all, I think bank deposit is better than pamm.

Money management is more important task for any kinds of working in particularly when Forex trading. Despite of good trading knowledge it is not possible at all to make profit with certainly if you do not know how to manage money. So, besides acquiring proper trading knowledge we have to fuscous on proper money management.

These discrepancies and errors can make your trading procedure unrewarding and genuinely depleting. Make certain to pick a reliable one, for example, MetaTrader 4, as it is the most well-known decision among the best Forex brokers. Moreover, different considerations to incorporate are the capacity to tweak, request entry types, robotized trading choices, backtesting, strategy manufacturers, and furthermore trading cautions. Most brokers offer free demo trading accounts so that Forex traders can evaluate the trading platform with no risk before they move to live market trading.

These discrepancies and errors can make your trading procedure unrewarding and genuinely depleting. Make certain to pick a reliable one, for example, MetaTrader 4, as it is the most well-known decision among the best Forex brokers. Moreover, different considerations to incorporate are the capacity to tweak, request entry types, robotized trading choices, backtesting, strategy manufacturers, and furthermore trading cautions. Most brokers offer free demo trading accounts so that Forex traders can evaluate the trading platform with no risk before they move to live market trading.

No doubt; till now mt4 is the most popular trading platform because of its service! But I see; recently EA based traders are interested on the mt5 trading platform!

I don’t like this type of service; but no doubt these types of services are popular right now; but ill now I support only manual trading!

live account can be beneficiary for acquiring real trading experience but first of all they have to finish basic level of trading, otherwise this approach will not work at all.

You have to think of Forex from an extensive viewpoint and observation. Without looking for short-cuts, a trader should hanker after more and more knowledge earning.