• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Long term trading

Without a doubt long term trading is the most beneficial one. The wealthiest traders on the planet are generally long term traders. Scalping is a noissome trading system as it is done in lower timeframe where there is too much volatility. It takes more time to be expert in scalping as scalping is tempting.

But for doing these you really must to be cool on many params, everything should be in the place to work it out later. How else you can go without that? Every newbie I know doing strictly short term deals with it anyway.

For newbie long term trading is good as it helps to develop trading psychology. And for long term H4 and D1 time frames are good. But above all, the best is what works for you. What works for me may not work for you. By study and experiment you have to find out what you understand the most and what works for you.

Higher time frames are better for long term trading. Long term trader should also aware of swap for holding overnight position.

For newbie long term trading is good as it helps to develop trading psychology. And for long term H4 and D1 time frames are good. But above all, the best is what works for you. What works for me may not work for you. By study and experiment you have to find out what you understand the most and what works for you.
That’s true. Try different strategy in demo account, see what suit according to your trading preference.

Forex market offers great opportunity but unfortunately most people can not materialize the opportunity due to lack of knowledge and skills. They treat it just like gambling. As a result they can't make consistent money.

having a losses is very common attitude and there is no one who can avoid it in spite of having most powerful analyzing trade knowledge and experience.

demo experience sometimes doesn't work in really account, its really true. but that not mean , it is useless. beginners level of course minimum have to spend 3-5 months in here to ensure live trading experience.

Long-term trading is the real trading style which refers to complete professionalism. Much analytical knowledge is needed to set a big target.