• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Just so happy and spirit to continue to work with OctaFX

Hello all..my name is Dra sumilah Hayati
i will share my experience in octafx.com

I started trading with OctaFX through a recommendation from a friend.
And I've read some of the testimony is available
And then I started by opening an account promotion no deposit $ 8.
Turns out it really helped me in exploring this OctaFX broker.
OctaFX have a very good platform and easy to use,
I have not found in previous broker.
I have found them to be honest
and always there when I call.
I can only compare it with my old broker
and OctaFX beat them by a long way.
Just so happy and spirit to continue to work with OctaFX

I can’t agree more because I have traded with other companies, so I know how much it helps to have a broker that supports you instead of having one which thinks only for himself. OctaFX is one such company that’s client-oriented so I always feel a different energy working with them as compare to any other company.

It’s obvious that I am not alone but there are endless number of clients who are satisfied and thrilled with the opportunities that they find here especially their 8 USD no deposit bonus, it’s ideal launching point for a new comer especially when we are not sure what to do and we need to get experience in order to get any success here.

Forex itself is a type of business which makes everyone happy, so getting success here can mean so much for anyone. Right now I am also working with OctaFX broker, I don’t know if it’s success or their service which I am happy with, but whatever it is I am enjoying working in Forex and it’s fair to say that I have been supported very well by this lovely broker especially with the small spread of 0.2 pips for all major pairs.

I honestly love it when I hear about good brokers since there are not too many in the world. I am lucky that even I have got highly supportive broker like Nova FX, it is regulated and well reputed broker and have sensational facilities which includes Risk Free Trade option where we don’t have to worry about losing at least on the first 3 trades or up to 500 dollars while they also have excellent customer service that’s 24/5 active to help us.

It’s always great if we’re happy and relaxed with things, I believe if we’re really looking to achieve anything worthy then we need to do it with calm head and positive attitude, it’s easier to manage with help of OctaFX broker, it’s a really wonderful company and have got excellent benefits like all mention happy, so obviously this lifts you as trader and you know there is enough backing to take you far and helps you with achieving positive results.