• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Irresistible offers by OctaFX broker!

I have been doing trading for many years now and it was very tough for me to start with and things never got easier afterwards because of many issues. I had to deal with my own ability as I was lacking in knowledge and experience.

Also, it was with the brokerage companies which were all after my money and I never got any good support, so when so much is against us, it makes it very tough to survive, but I was able to do to it.

All thanks to OctaFX broker, it was their irresistible offers that made me survive here especially the 8 USD free capitals that I received. I used it so well that I was able to make over 200 USD profits out of it and credit to them that they allowed me to withdraw it without any limits or restrictions, so I got my career exactly in perfect shape!

It’s honestly a good deal to see people liking OctaFX so much, it’s just recently won their 11th award for the Best STP global broker and I believe this is something they deserve, it is going to continue this way with the kind of service they are providing us and I can say out of every 10 customers 9 are completely satisfied with their service and they are getting the success only from their support and amazing tools that they offer us.

This is the reason I am also working with them. I don’t think there is any broker in the world that can match OctaFX, it’s just too good for all, but if the trader is new comer then it’s heaven on earth for us, it does not even require us to have education or experience to make profits, but it can be done easily due to their news and analysis facilities that they give free to all.

That’s’ not the only thing that one gets with this sensational company, but there are a lot of stuff which includes 8 USD no deposit bonus, so with that I can perform even better and get results working in my favor all the time without even risk.

If that’s irresistible offer then what you are going to call Nova FX’s fantastic offers which includes Risk Free Trade option where there is no fear for me to lose due to their guarantee up to first 3 trades or 500 dollars while there is also options like FX Replitrader (EA) or PAMM account to make our life easier and not to be forgetting the ever so good platform where there is zero manipulation, delay or re-quotes to make things as good as they get.

Forex trading is a pretty tough business to be part of and that’s where such support from brokers is absolutely crucial. I have been working with OctaFX broker for 80% part of my career and I must admit it has been terrific journey so far given that everything is available here and best part is that they have swap free account option, it is really great to use given we can do long term trades without having to pay any charges for overnight trades.

I think this is also one of the rare brokers that allow us to trade with as low as 5 dollars, so that makes getting bonus so cool, if anyone is willing to do scalp and is short on budget then this is just ideal, because OctaFX don’t restrict us instead they push us into greatness with their 50% bonus offer or we could even use their cash back facility, it’s really cool been with such high quality broker that has made great difference in this industry.