• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

I said the Euro was strong

Remember I told you a couple of days ago that the EURO was strong.

In trading you never listen to opinion but rather watch what’s going on. Is this the start of something bigger in the first part of next year for the EURO?

That big stall we had in the US session before Christmas due to Fiscal Cliff negotiations breaking down has started interesting moves.

The US Dollar has suddenly strengthened and is holding. Underneath the EURO is still strong against weaker currencies but for the moment the US Dollar is king.

So Whilst EURJPY is moving up, USDJPY is flying. Whilst EURAUD is moving up AUDUSD is falling hard.

So for the moment I’d be more interested in USDJPY rather than EURJPY.

If all of this is a reaction to the Fiscal Cliff then it’s safe to assume that nothing will get done over the Christmas period so the US Dollar could continue its strength and I’d look to trade it against weaker currencies.

If they sort out the Fiscal Cliff and the US Dollar weakness then I’d switch back to the EURO against the weaker currencies.

I spent all day Christmas day with my family. I spent half of Boxing Day with my extended family yet I still managed to follow and trade the markets. I just fitted it in and around my life style for those 2 days. All the time managing positions with stops based what was going on intraday when I could check my screens.

Anyone can do that during their normal working life.

The EURUSD wants to move up because the EURO is strong but the weak S&P futures keeps holding it back by strengthening the US Dollar. That’s its big problem at the moment. That’s why its lagging other EURO crosses.

This is how I played the strong Euro.

eurusd-5min1.gif

The only reason why its goes up is not because euro is strong but because usd is week. If you read news its because of the fiscal cliff. And base on your chart date its December 27 and at that time the fiscal cliff is just three days away and with no law pass yet the market panic selling their usd. But now its back to normal and in fact USD is getting stronger again.

I have been having much luck also with the euro so I really like it. I really like buying euro or usd against Yen. For some reasons, ever since I've been trading, I've always had so much luck with western currency against the yen. I guess its the fundamental relationship between the west and the yen. There are always business activities between western countries and the yen, as most consumer electronics, auto products come from Japan, highly so, and therefore lead to demand for currency trading as well. I love the yen and will continue to trade with it. Today I gained a lot of profit from usd yen for about 8 hours of staying in on the trade. I bought low and sold high.

Yes it was happen that Euro goes strong because actually Usd goes week..which creat frustration in the market..but after some Usd back to it track..

The Euro can be really strong at times and not really strong during bad news release so recently I have seen it not performing against usd sometimes and I have had bad days with it so its not always strong so we have to keep up to news to see how the Euro is affected but its strong most of the time. Its the safe haven for traders just like the yen sometimes but euro worked most of the time for me. We just have to keep in mind that it might under perform sometimes during bad news release.

The Euro can be really strong at times and not really strong during bad news release so recently I have seen it not performing against usd sometimes and I have had bad days with it so its not always strong so we have to keep up to news to see how the Euro is affected but its strong most of the time. Its the safe haven for traders just like the yen sometimes but euro worked most of the time for me. We just have to keep in mind that it might under perform sometimes during bad news release.

Well, yesterday I was able to attain 18 dollars profits with the EURUSD buying other and with the lotsize of 2.22. Well the market went against me but later reverseved and I was able to make the profits. The EURUSD is is good shape but then I endeavor conducting anysis before trading the pair.

Well, yesterday I was able to attain 18 dollars profits with the EURUSD buying other and with the lotsize of 2.22. Well the market went against me but later reverseved and I was able to make the profits. The EURUSD is is good shape but then I endeavor conducting anysis before trading the pair.

Profit for 18 dollar with lot 2.2? it seems you get only one pips or below since i don't know how much spread you got here,but eur still my preferences because london section is one of the most active section and many people still trade and keep euro with so many country in europe.

I have heard the "I told you this will happen" type of thing many times. And they arise when someone makes prediction in the right direction and price makes a big move.

Thanks for your info! Yes, there have lots of parameters so no one can guarantee here! By the way, good skilled Forex traders can predict the market so keenly because of their trading knowledge and experience!

Yes, it’s a very old post! But, unfortunately you image is not working; that’s way I can’t judge your market analysis! By the way, maybe this year will be good for Euro according to my technical analysis.