• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

How do you deposit & withdrawal your money?

To some traders, the name ‘’Forex’’ is a fear because maximum Forex traders losers from here. They lose due to their own faults and they are reluctant to maintaining any discipline of trading. They don ‘t seek for advice from mentors or senior traders rather they are surrounded by greed and over-expectations.

I preferably use Skrill and Neteller to deposit and withdraw funds to my trading account with fxview. There are no additional fees and I can withdraw as low as $5.

Risk management and money management should be the part of one’s trading. The target of every risk management strategy is to save traders from sudden market crashes along with offering them profit on average.

Forex is hard depending on the situation. However, this toughness should not be a barrier. Those who fear a lot should avoid trading during high market volatility.

The first mistake that we commit is we choose multiple pairs to trade at the very initial stage. You should not trade multiple pairs altogether because it will work as a bar to the way of market analysis.