• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Hi, I am new here

We joined in this trading place because of earning money hugely. But after passing sometimes we can realize how much difficult this one , so before entering in here beginner trader should know the reality . it can support them for avoiding loss.

Newcomers should focus on others inevitable part of trading besides acquiring good trading knowledge. Controlling emotions , avoid revenge trading , overtrading , money management ,RR and much more things they have to observe for avoiding unfortunate loss.

Actually, the value depends on the traders approach. Many traders have been using the demo for a long time, but till now struggling; because they don’t know how to use this practice account at all.

Knowledge is the key to success in Forex. There is nobody who can make success from here without knowledge . so we have to emphasis on acquiring real trading knowledge and we can get most powerful analyzing trade knowledge by passing a long time. Otherwise that’s not possible at all.

first time saw this kind of post who believe in Karma . can you explain more about Mate about karma ? and why you believe this ? i am interested when sounds that kind of

The thread is around a year old but I am quite sure that all traders who will ever read this will find great pieces of advice that will work for them in their careers.
A tip that I would like to share with new traders is that they must not set any expectations before they actually start trading even if they have demo traded. First trade in the live market and then see what is achievable and what you must stay away from.