• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Help with Forex brokers that offers no deposit bonus

Hello, I have some new traders who want to test live trading, but now with their own money. So the best suggestion would be to use many brokers that offers no deposit bonuses. Please I need as many suggestions as possible. I mean brokers that give it easily without requesting for deposit. Thank you.

I have used Instaforex $50, but they no longer offer it. I think FBS also has something. You should use Forexchief for sure, right now they give $100, and $500 no deposit bonus. This means you don't need to spend money from your purse, and you can easily withdraw any profit made from this bonus. This is really good.

Yes, I really enjoyed these bonuses from Forexchief. Some friends from babypips forum also got the bonuses easily. I recommended this one. Forexchief is really rock solid.

Most no deposit brokers only provide $10 or $30 which I don’t think is sufficient for anyone to test a broker properly because you’d require enough to be able to execute at least 10 trades or maybe more than that to understand whether the platform is suitable for you or not. This is why I’d suggest using 100% deposit bonus brokers like paxforex or finprotrading.