• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Have you ever used autowithdraw feature of your broker?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks,

Recently I've discovered autowithdrawal feature from my broker Hotforex. I would like is it safe to use with the decent account (more than 10 K currently in my acc) and setup it for periodical withdrawals. Or it is better to leave it as is and withdaw money manually?
What you can suggest?

yes. with my broker i can autowithdraw 200$. with bigger amount we need wait. i think it is safe for our fund. i like it. i can get money fast when i need . my broker is liteforex

I'm just curious with this auto withdrawal. Can it be apply if we have trading position still open? Because when I trade I have lots of open position. I just let my trading account grows and sometimes I do cashout when I reach a point that I have doubled my trading capital already.

If you do believe that your income is stable enough then you can do that. I think this feature is for traders who can stabilize their income, and also to make them easier to withdraw, but this feature is not for all kind of trader.

I'm just curious with this auto withdrawal. Can it be apply if we have trading position still open? Because when I trade I have lots of open position. I just let my trading account grows and sometimes I do cashout when I reach a point that I have doubled my trading capital already.
I also have same idea with you. Actually i Have never tried any autowithdraw and I consider it's not good. Because I may want to keep my fund for trading in the future. Even if all my trades closed.

I din't get an idea of autowithdrawal, does it save your time or something? I withdraw manually via Webmoney. Fresh allows to complete all the transaction within a couple of minutes.

Last edited:
I din't get an idea of autowithdrawal, does it save your time or something? I withdraw manually via Webmoney. Fresh allows to complete all the transaction within a couple of minutes.
I don't like Webmoney at all and prefer make all my transaction via Skrill. FreshForex has lots of depositing methods, I tried alsmost all of them, but at the moment Skrill is my choice.

FXOptimax does not offer autowithdrawal feature. And in my opinion it is not a good thing. There should be a real person checking things before they process the withdrawal.

FXOptimax does not offer autowithdrawal feature. And in my opinion it is not a good thing. There should be a real person checking things before they process the withdrawal.
Autowithdraw is you don't need to fill any form and return it to withdraw fund, as you said, every broker have people to check all withdrawal requests to make sure no frau or money-laundering cases.

That could be a moment when you need money right here and right now - better to use manual way of withdrawal. That is better as for me.

I just withdrew from my current broker vinson financials last week, the withdrawal commands were processed within day. It's automatic and no need for any verifications (as signing on papers)

Hi folks,

Recently I've discovered autowithdrawal feature from my broker Hotforex. I would like is it safe to use with the decent account (more than 10 K currently in my acc) and setup it for periodical withdrawals. Or it is better to leave it as is and withdaw money manually?
What you can suggest?

Hello; auto withdrawal means, instant withdrawal or anything else?

Broker is one of the most significant elements prevailing in the Forex market. I have selected a verified, knowledgeable and recognized broker ForexChief and it is ensuring me a protected trading atmosphere through proper regulations. It is also ensuring me narrowest spread, re-quote and slippage free timely and fastest trade executions via its MT4 platform. This broker is serving me all types of support to accomplish all crucial trading strategies via full time professional guidelines.

Of course, low trading spread is very much important feature to all! On the other hand, we should be aware on hidden charge; I see, few brokers providing low spread service but they are cutting of trader’s profit by hidden charge.

Status
Not open for further replies.