• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/USD Intraday Technical Analysis and Linear Regression Channels for May 3, 2012

gb1h(1).png

Considering the Hourly Chart of GBP/USD currency pair and the associated Linear Regression Channels:
GBP/USD has all of the Violet, Blue and Yellow channels directed downside and indicating significant bearish pressure during this week.
Yesterday, GBP/USD was not able to break through the resistance zone 1.6230-1.6245. Instead, it declined towards 1.6150 thus making a lower bottom than the previous one at 1.6185.
The GBP/USD pair has an intraday resistance zone ranging between 1.6205-1.6220, which corresponds to the upper limit of the Yellow and Blue channels respectively.
Although the GBP/USD pair has been downtrending for a few days, the view for the pair is neutral as I didn't witness frank bearish domination yesterday.
The GBP/USD pair has an intraday support level at 1.6150, which corresponds to the lower limit of the Yellow and Blue channels.
Success of GBP/USD breakthrough above 1.6220 will allow the pair to shoot at higher levels probably at 1.6262 initially.
Success of GBP/USD breaking through 1.6150 will allow the pair to visit lower levels, probably 1.6111 initially then 1.6080.
If you like my articles, please, vote for me at the Annual Analyst Contest by clicking here .
The material has been provided by Instaforex Company - instaforex.com