• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/CHF analysis

According to the stoch we are looking that market has a possibility to come down and it is creating an environment to the bearish traders indeed. Through judging moving average and trend line bearish traders should make an entry at 1.3211 and the closing point will be at 1.3134.

gbpchf-h4-instaforex-group-3.png

According to the stoch we are looking that market has a possibility to come down and it is creating an environment to the bearish traders indeed. Through judging moving average and trend line bearish traders should make an entry at 1.3211 and the closing point will be at 1.3134.

I think, it’s a sideway market; I am actually waiting to break the level 1.3462 level! If market breaks this level then I am going to open a buy trade here! In addition, now I am not interested to open any trade position here!

I appreciate your contribution but I am not agreeing with your analysis! Because, it’s a buy trend! So, there is no way to open sell trade in the strong bullish trend! Yes, now we are in a range but that doesn’t mean, bullish trend is over.