• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

GBP/AUD analysis

In the GBPAUD market 1.7577 is a very strong support point and according to the Alligator and Moving average analysis hopefully market is to back to buy trend so buyers should put an entry at 1.7623 and the closing point is at 1.7227.

gbpaud-h4-instaforex-group.png

In the GBPAUD market 1.7577 is a very strong support point and according to the Alligator and Moving average analysis hopefully market is to back to buy trend so buyers should put an entry at 1.7623 and the closing point is at 1.7227.

gbpaud-h4-instaforex-group.png
Right now I am with a sell trade, I opened this trade on the level of 1.7790 & I am expecting more 80 pips from the current price. Till now I see, sellers are dominating this pair so, I am hopeful about my TP.

Day traders trade under a lot of pressure because they need to close their trades within the span of a day. If they get stuck in a loss, they should take a decision immediately.

If you truly hanker after trading success, then work accordingly. So, newbie traders should work on market knowledge earning and mindset development.