• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

FREE Forex Strategy Collection

Greetings!

First of all I would like to say a few words about myself.

Hi! My name is Rangel and I have been trading on the forex market for more than 6 years now. My first steps in the forex market began with a trading course with the famous company TeleTRADE and went trough numerous books after that. I have read almost every ebook that was offered in the book stores and on the market. I have tried plenty of trading strategies trough the years and since I know how hard is to start on the forex market, I wanted to write a report with one of the most powerful trading strategies that I have used.

I would like to introduce you to my report Forex Strategy Collection.

The report contains 3 very powerful trading strategies that I have collected through the years and I had success with! The report also shows some indicator analysis that probably you might not know about and of course important guidelines to money management! The reports is meant to grow into an e-book and if you opt-in to get it you will also receive the updates!

If you would like to get your hands on the report fell free to do so on the webpage >>> http://forexstrategycollection.com/

Cover-Finish_03-210x300.png

P.S. Fell free to leave your opinion about the report here in the forum and let me know what you think :)

Last edited:
Strategy is very important in forex trading if you don’t follow any strategy then you don’t complete your trade successfully so make a strategy to earn money from your trade.

just tried to click the site link and seem it doesn't work at all. will be glad and help many of other trader in this forum if you are willing to fix it. but anyway, thanks for your will to sharing trading strategy to us and I am sure it will be helpful especially for traders that still search good trading strategy as their trading guidance.

Unfortunately the link is not working, so don’t know what’s the issue behind it, but perhaps you can update it again. I believe using other’s strategy has to be done very carefully, it attracts plenty of risk given we need to get the money management and such things pretty spot on to make it work. I get support from OctaFX broker in whatever I do especially with their small spread of 0.2 pips and swap free account that never charges any fees on overnight trades.

It’s very crucial to use strategy that we are comfortable with, as it’s what that is going to make huge difference. I don’t think we really need to have collection of strategies instead we simply need one good strategy that we can rely upon. Going by that only, I have found it rather easy and straight forward that’s through broker like OctaFX since they have small spreads at 0.1 pips for all major pairs, lightning fast execution and then there is even 50% deposit bonus on deposit that further helps me in working.