• The Forex, Binary Options Forum - welcomes you to our Community!

DigitalCashPalace Forum is dedicated to discussions about Forex, Binary Options, commodities, stocks related.

Please take a look around, and feel free to .

Forex Exchange Morning Report Market wrap

Risk sentiment remained firm during a quiet London session, the US closed for the President's Day holiday. Global markets responded positively to the weekend's Chinese easing but otherwise there was no news of significance, apart from perhaps a blueprint for EU growth from major EU leaders which recommended less regulation. The two-day Eurogroup finance ministers' meeting in Brussels to approve Greece's next bailout package (among other issues) is currently in progress but headlines have been absent. The Eurostoxx 50 closed up 1.2% while the S&P500 futures consolidated yesterday's gains. Among commodities, oil is up 1.6%, copper +1.1% and gold +0.6%. US 10yr treasury note futures implied a yield increase of around 3bp. Eurozone peripheral yields were lower, Italy's 10yr down 10bp to an October low and Greece down 54bp.

The US dollar index is around 0.5% lower on the day. EUR rose from 1.3182 early London to 1.3277 by the afternoon, then consolidating to 1.3140. USD/JPY consolidated the previous days gains above 79.35. AUD rose from an early London 1.0747 to 1.0796 by midday but then slipped to 1.0740. NZD ranged sideways between 0.8385 and 0.8420. AUD/NZD hovered just above 1.2800

What's this? Its seem a copy and paste from a report some where.
Although I don't know if this thread is allowed or not. I just want to say something about this thread.
A news like this is only good within an hour this news has been reported. The reason I say this is that base on my experience after an hour the effect of the news is already been absorb by the market.

It is nice report from you so thank you very much about to providing us such some impotent information we can use for our knowledge growth.

New are only good for a day. After that its an old news and its irrelevant right now. As theirs many news that come after this news that has greater effect and need to be check and followed to update our forecast. What is good is to have daily news that can help use plot our daily forecast and help us make profit in forex trading.

Well the thread should be updated on regular basis if the thread is all about morning report because what I just saw here is like getting only report for one so the thread has to be updated on regular basis.

forex morning to make a daily report which aims to showcase the latest updates about the foreign currency pairs. usually in the morning market movements as a whole tend to be stable.

forex morning to make a daily report which aims to showcase the latest updates about the foreign currency pairs. usually in the morning market movements as a whole tend to be stable.

To be honest, I don’t have any intention on any specific session; I always try to open my chart according to the market condition.

Risk can be lowered by using low leverage, narrow trading spread, flexible margin, avoiding trading in volatile market, using micro account and other techniques can help you lengthen your trading profit.

Combination of knowledge earning and more and more practicing can help traders bring consistency back in their trading. However, traders are less focused on it.